[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inept gamers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1246315993738.gif (2 MB, 312x228) Image search: [Google]
1246315993738.gif
2 MB, 312x228
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/03/31/hyper-light-drifter-impressions/

>literally makes a review because so mad he can't beat a boss
>gives up on game
>whines about difficulty

People literally giving up on a first boss just because they have to try. This is the generation that's being raised now.

He doesn't want to play a game, he is wanting to read a book. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>332720419
He said a lot of positive things about the game. He just thinks that the boss is overtuned.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRqQ5QQGCAM
>>
>>332720648
Fuck off with your bullshit. He quit a game cause the boss wouldn't die for him without him having to try.

"overtuned" you emotional saltminers will use any word to put blame on anyone but yourself. It isn't "overtuned" its just a goddamn boss, that you're supposed to learn and conquer. He has DSP levels of not being able to adapt and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsH1WPVfuqQ

First boss is cake, it has patterns you easily learn on the fly. Just watch out for the birds and you're good.

When someone blames the developer ( and if you read the comment section, he definitely blames the dev along with his SJW-mindset clique ) because they can't beat something, you know they have a learning disability.
>>
File: 0my sides0.png (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0my sides0.png
168 KB, 400x400
>>332721565
>" wizzend "

he pronounces words weirdly, and he sounds like he's having a hard time breathing just talking. Almost sounds like he's just been crying.
It's fucking fishing. He's mad because its not fishing in WoW where you just click a lure, what a giant manbaby.

This is the type of person that " reviews " games, too. god fucking dammit.
>>
>>332723619
Apparently he was fishing in the wrong spot
>>
>>332721565
>says he looked on the internet on how to fish
>didnt look where the fishing quest actually tells you where to go in that time
>>
Was the boss really that hard or are just people just shit at videogames? I don't consider myself particularly good at action games but I beat the boss in 5 tries unupgraded.
>>
>>332723619
A lot of people rage quit Nier because of the fishing spot, you basically learn to fish in the spot but have to go to a spot across town that no one tells you is there to find the quest fish. I had no trouble finding it because after catching a fish where he was a couple times and not getting what i needed I explored and found the other spot, but Hey im not retarded
>>
His 'review' of LISA is similar, where he ragequit because he couldn't reach the first savepoint. Of course, most of the comments are just like "huh i guess that's a really bad game then".

the sad thing about RPS is that john walker used to be the worst writer, but even though he's just gotten worse and worse, they've managed to hire even more terrible writers than him somehow.
>>
>>332721565

Oh damn, I remember fucking this up too. Man, did I feel retarded when I realized what I was doing wrong, but I can laugh about it now
>>
>>332723938
Isn't that an optional sidequest?
>>
>>332724361
I think its one of the sidequests you have to do to advance actually, could be remembering wrong though
>>
>>332723938
I spent about 15 to 20 minutes trying to get my head around it, decided to look it up online and got it perfect from then on and completed every fishing quest.

It is a decent little minigame but the in game tutorials give you the complete wrong information and that is inexcusable.
Whenever I recommend the game to friends now I put emphasis on looking up guides for the fishing minigame.
>>
>>332723231
Looks easy af
>>
>>332723231

Honestly, it's not even any of that.

This game is pretty fucking open. He could have gone to any other route, collected credits, and upgraded drifter, then gone back to the boss when he felt he was ready.

He literally didn't even play the fucking game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.