[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck should we even buy the game at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: square-enix-logo-342.jpg (49 KB, 615x530) Image search: [Google]
square-enix-logo-342.jpg
49 KB, 615x530
They've given dumb console users two demos, 2 collectors editions and a fucking release date.

Meanwhile PC users who are a perfectly viable wait like dumb assholes??? We get literally nothing from this.

Fuck Square Enix, I will not be buying this game.
>>
make a petition lmao
>>
Awww. Boohoo!

Poor Master Race. Let me get you your bottle, you fucking man child.

Get over it. Just convince yourself that the game is shit like everyone else who can't play it does.
>>
stop falseflagging
>>
>>332707746
How the fuck can you think this is a false flag? Are you completely unaware of how badly PC users got shafted with the uncovered conference. We got nothing from this,
>>
why do the false flagging console war threads always get a response?
surely at some point you must realize that this shit does not matter, right?
Who gives a single god damn fuck if you use pc or ps4, who cares so much that you must shitpost all the god damn time about something so worthless and uninteresting.
Just use the fucking system you want and shut the fuck up about it.
>>
FFXV-kun is that you?
>>
>Boohoo they're treating PC users like shit, fuck this game

Years later

>THANKS FOR BETA TESTING CONSOLE KEKS PC WINS AGAIN

No one feels bad for you fucks, shut up and wait for your scraps.
>>
>>332707168
You really shouldn't be so mad about this. That being said...
>they made a feature length film with Sean Bean
>they made an anime
>they put together that shitty reveal event
>they made a custom audi R8
>they made the game on PC
and yet they aren't releasing it on PC, at least not yet. It's almost as if they have something that they really hate about it as a platform.
>>
File: 1459444486375.jpg (45 KB, 750x264) Image search: [Google]
1459444486375.jpg
45 KB, 750x264
>>332707898

>we

Well you pathetic poorfags got this afterwards.
>>
Honestly, buy a fucking PS4 if you want to play Japanese games. Gee I wounder why Japanese companies make the top selling Japanese gaming platform their priority?
Stop being an entitled single platform faggot.
>>
>>332708217
this.
>>
Oh please, Final Fantasy on PC has never been a priority. There was that FFVII PC port and it was terrible. They've only just now started to seriously port games to PC, it's a slow process and they may never actually port the whole series. Expecting FFXV to come to PC at all, let alone at launch, is fucking retarded.

You should expect it to take several years at minimum, and I guaran-fucking-tee you the same people whining now are gonna be bragging and screaming "MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN". You people make me sick.
>>
>>332708273
>all this damage control
they dont want PC to blow consoles out of the water, that's the only thing.
>>
>>332707168
Because you're stupid and you're going to slurp up every bit of shit squenixus dumps on the market?
>>
>>332707168
>Don't worry about selling your game to me on PC, I WON'T BUY IT
>You can't fire me, I QUIT

Stop lying you fucking beta cuck, you'd preorder that shit for pc the second it'd come out. Or you'd pirate it like a shitstain and wonder why final fantasy games don't come out for pc.

Shoulda gone with a console if you wanted to play the games, friendo.
>>
>>332707898
stfu retard
>>
>>332707168
don't you have a cash shop game to be playing?
>>
Stop crying. You'll get an improved port with all the DLC included 8-12 months later
>>
>>332707168
It'll come out eventually. Until then, we'll enjoy the game for you.
>>
>>332707168
Be patient.
Good things come to those who wait.

In the meanwhile, play other FF games on PC. Maybe play Lightning Returns since its the most recent and best PC port Square has done.
>>
File: 1459461962831.gif (3 MB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
1459461962831.gif
3 MB, 450x251
>>332707560
What if I have a PS4 and don't want to play on it because it runs like stuttery, aliasy garbage on a console?
>>
>>332707168
Do you even want to play this game or are you just looking for something to whine about?
>>
>>332709221
Then get the fuck over it. Is your life really that sad?
>>
>>332708217
You imply everyone who's a PC user acts snobby like that. Just ignore shitposters
>>
>>332707168
>every multiplat that comes out on PC sells just as much as consoles if sold at launch
>square enix is perfectly willing to sell when the hype is dead, and at a discount
It's actually fucking true. Japanese hate money.
>>
>>332708514
>expect it to take several years minimum
Lightning Returns only took a year and Type 0 HD took only a few months. I think you're being a bit unreasonable yourself.
>screaming "MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN
Ignore these people. They are shitposters
>>
>>332709221
The game will run fine on console, it isn't a western developed multiplat FPS that's been ported to consoles.
This is a game that's being designed to run on the PS4 from the ground up, what will come to pc will be a port.
Look at the port of FF13 and compare that to consoles, they didn't get it right until the third game.
>>
File: Cloud-1024x509.jpg (67 KB, 1024x509) Image search: [Google]
Cloud-1024x509.jpg
67 KB, 1024x509
>>332709505
No, being able to afford a Bloodborne/Netflix machine and a high-end PC is not a bad place to be in life. Truth be told, I'm in no rush to play it, but I wouldn't mind an announcement for best platform.

I'm more excited for FFVIIR, really, but I have a feeling that I'll run into a similar problem, there. Hopefully they can optimize it.

Seriously, I don't even really mind hard 30fps, but 30fps with drops is unacceptable. It's dragon's dogma all over again. How do you fucks put up with that shit? Takes me right out of the moment.
>>
>>332709131
SE needs a shit ton of sales just to make up for the dev costs. They probably wont even be around if they do their typical retarded PC release schedule.
>>
>>332709925
>The game will run fine on console
I played the demo and I can conclude that this is very false.
>>
>>332707168
>Fuck Square Enix, I will not be buying this game.
For all the people who won't be buying the game because SE "betrayed" them or whatever, 2 more people exist who bought the game on console who will buy it again when it comes out on PC.
>>
File: silky smooth 16fps.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
silky smooth 16fps.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>>332709925
>The game will run fine on console
>>
File: 1452472248567.jpg (88 KB, 824x515) Image search: [Google]
1452472248567.jpg
88 KB, 824x515
NEVER EVER PCucks lmfao
enjoy undertale and more indies
>>
File: hld boss fight.png (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hld boss fight.png
286 KB, 1920x1080
>>332710476
Jokes on you, I liked Undertale and HAVE been enjoying more indies.
Also excited for htol#NiQ and Danganronpa 2 coming out soon
>>
File: cherry-picking-1.jpg (25 KB, 495x365) Image search: [Google]
cherry-picking-1.jpg
25 KB, 495x365
>>332710352
>>
>>332709963
>best platform
There is no best platform. You are running into that problem now. A game you want to play is'nt yet avalibe on the platform you want to play it on. Sure a PC has better hardware, but the best PC hardware in the world isn't going to allow you to play a game that's not available on your platform. So for playing FF15, right now the PC is the worst platform.
Stop faping over hardware and be more concerned with games.
Do you enjoy FPS, MMOs, and western multiplats, and few Japanases Multiplats?
PC is the best platform to play them on.
Do you want to play Bloodborne, FF15, Persona 5, Star Ocean 5, KH3, and FF7 Remake?
PS4 is currently the best platfrom for those games.

It's all fucking relative, open your options.
>>
>>332711201
>cherry picking
>evidence showing it can barely maintain 30
why would you want to play a slideshow anyway?
>>
File: action.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
action.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1080
>>332711201
Bro, the game rarely ever reaches 30 frames per second.
>>
>>332711450
...OOOOOOOR I could wait for the eventual PC release with 60fps probably with drops, lets face it; this is SE and anti aliasing, if >>332708273 is any indication.

I did that with Dragon's Dogma and was better off for it. Got a fresh experience at the best possible performance.

Or they'll completely shit the bed like with the XIII port. Who knows with SE.
>>
>>332712314
Lightning Returns doesn't have any framerate drops I heard.
>>
>>332714164
That one was pretty good. I'd like to hope they got their asses in gear when it comes to pc ports.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.