[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying a 3ds tomorrow. What are some good games to get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 3dsnes.png (175 KB, 755x418) Image search: [Google]
3dsnes.png
175 KB, 755x418
Buying a 3ds tomorrow.
What are some good games to get?
>>
>>332706950
>What are some good games to get?
Any you damn well please
>>>/vg/hbg
3dsiso
>>
>>332706950
Smash 4
Ocarina of Time 3D
Majora's Mask 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising
>>
How about you start by looking if there's any games you like by using google and then decide to buy the system.
>>
So buying a New 3DS (Animal Crossing edition) tomorrow too. I heard that you can hack literally every model and firmware now, is this true?
Also what I need to have in order to hack my n3ds?

I'm looking for a good tutorial
>>
Fire Emblem, but it may be to slow for you.
The Zelda games (except for the newest, I don't know much about that one)
Smash Bros. 4
Pokémon
Bravely Default.
>>
>>332706950
CFW
>>
>>332707906
>ACHHD edition
should be fine, so long as it's 10.5 and below you're golden. No need for oot, cubic ninja or anything else.
Here's the current standard guide, and for anything else see >>>/vg/hbg (don't forget to shitpost)

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
>>
>>332706950

Kid Icarus Uprising is pretty cool, its a shoot em up/third person shooter hybrid. Some people aren't into the control set up though
>>
Rune Factory 4
Pokemon
Animal Crossing
Smash 4
>>
I bought one a month ago (me and my friends all got one when the gen 1 rereleases dropped so we could see who the true Pokemon master is) and so far I've also gotten oot, smash and xenoblade chronicles. Also got super Mario world and earthbound and I've been enjoying everything so far
>>
>>332707332
Sums up 3DS/Wii. All ports of old games. Get GBA.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles if you haven't played it already
>>
File: 1459319890724.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459319890724.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>332708471
Thanks anon!

>>332711027
>tfw I bought the Wii version (Eur) literally day one
>tfw I still have my 90hrs save but I don't have a Wii anymore
It hurts. Last time I played was in 2012
Maybe I should give a try in 3DS
>>
>>332711027
How is the 3ds version compare to the wii u?
>>
A Link Between Worlds*
Bravely Default*
Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates
Project Mirai DX
Ocarina of Time 3D
Majora's Mask 3D
Star Fox 64 3D
Persona Q
Ace Attorney Trilogy*
Ace Attorney Dual Destinies
Project X Zone
Resident Evil Revelations*
Senran Kagura 2
SMT IV
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
Smash Bros*
Theatrerhythm Final Fantasy
Virtue's Last Reward*
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D**
Super Mario 3D Land*

*Highly recommended
**If you have the Wii version, don't bother unless you really want to go for another playthrough.

Did I miss anything, guys?
>>
The only 3ds game worth caring about is MH.

Nothing else on it is worth caring about. And even then, MH4 is boring as hell.
>>
>>332712508
fucking
MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE
skip 3u, it's too slow to start for a new MH player if you're not experienced with the series, plus 4u has quality of life updates that make it overall a better game
>>
>>332712508
Pokemans, nigga. Mystery Dungeon, XY and ORAS (ok, you can skip ORAS unless you liked Gen 3). Also some people say Yokai Watch is fun, I've never tried it.
>>
File: 3ds games.jpg (4 MB, 1497x5600) Image search: [Google]
3ds games.jpg
4 MB, 1497x5600
pic isn't up to date, but maybe you'll find it useful
love ya, anon
>>
>>332712730
Definite oversight on my part. My b.
>>
>>332712508
>Bravely Default
>Super Mario 3D Land
>Highly recommended

It's this bait? I mean, I could recommend these games well not actually for BF since there are so many better rpgs in both DS and 3DS but...highly?

>Ace Attorney Dual Destinies
Sometimes I forget that game even exists. Shit was so fucking bad

>Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
I could recommend both FF and DQ but sadly the last one is only japan and was rushed as fuck so no online mode
>>
>>332715119
No, anon, it's not bait. I actually had fun with those games. Go ahead and bully me if you'd like, but those games were a'ight.
>>
File: SI_3DS_LittleBattlersExperience.jpg (227 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
SI_3DS_LittleBattlersExperience.jpg
227 KB, 1000x500
>ctrl+f little battlers experience
>0 results found

what the actual fuck are you idiots doing?
>>
>>332716017
Game is alright but holy fuck that story was way to serious for a game about little kids fighting with toy robots. The game also outstays its welcome by 15 hours.
>>
>>332715404
Yeah 3D Land was a fun game (very short and underwhelming but still fun) but both AA5 and BF were a pain of ass

I won't recommend these games unless you're a big fan (to be honest in BD case, you should be a FFfag to actually enjoy it)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.