[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody tell me why exactly this game gets so much praise? Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Dark-Souls.jpg (160 KB, 849x473) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls.jpg
160 KB, 849x473
Somebody tell me why exactly this game gets so much praise? Some parts before and pretty much everything post Anor Londo are complete and utter garbage and that's pretty much half of the game
>Demon Ruins
>Izalith
>Duke's Archives
>Crystal Cave
>New Londo

Also, so many awful bosses
>Asylum Demon copy
>a third fucking Asylum Demon
>Ceaseless Discharge
>Bed of Chaos
>Iron Golem
>Capra Demon
>Sanctuary Guardian
>Seath
>Moonlight Butterfly
>Centipede Demon
>Four Kings

Seriously...
>>
Let's say you didnt read up shit in a wiki and didnt watch let's plays/spoilers.

This game is a fucking nightmare.
>>
Congrats anon you have an opinion! Do you want a fucking cookie? We have the same threads every day
>>
Souls is just the latest 'hardcore' normie meme franchise. It's just shitty monster hunter.
>>
Somebody tell me why exactly people want to dislike Dark Souls? There's tons of actually bad games to shit on.
>>
>>332707668
people want to be special snowflakes
>>
>>332707115
Says alot about you.
>>
>>332707668

Edgy teenagers on /v/ who think being contrarian makes them unique/interesting. You grow out of it eventually.
>>
>>332706589
Does there need to be 5 threads a day for past 5 years about one game?
>>
>>332707668
combat is pretty shit
game is balanced around you spamming invincibility roll
>>
>>332708264
This happens to every game good enough that people actually spend time playing.
That and Dark Souls is as if designed with the players exchanging information in mind.
>>
>>332707668
They got their shit pushed in and don't want to admit it's their fault.
>>
>>332708779
I understand, Demon's Souls is my second favorite game.

Theres just nothing left to talk about. Anything that could be discussed has been discussed. Anything that can be shitposted has been shitposted.
>>
>>332708943
The game is still getting new players. It's been over 4 years since the release.
The Steam version is just ever increasing in popularity as well, made evident by currently 2.35M copies sold and player peak being as high as 7000 with 4000 average or so. Year or two ago it was around 3000 with 1500 average.
>>
>>332709160
Let me be more direct lol. This game is 5 years old. The original poster should find a better game to shit post.

Seriously...
>>
>>332709284
Yeah, it already got old ages ago. I was going on about regular discussion.
>>
>>332706589
Are you me. DaS is the one game in the series I can't stand to replay. I don't get why its so overrated unless it was everybody's first. Literally the equivalent of a Nolan flick.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.