[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait a minute. Ada Wong was working for Derek C. Simmons during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1451051876701.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451051876701.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Wait a minute. Ada Wong was working for Derek C. Simmons during the events of Resident Evil 2. She was working for Simmons during the events of Resident Evil: Damnation, in exchange for having her records expunged or some such. But between these two periods, they had a falling out over the nuking of Raccoon City, which Simmons orchestrated. So who was she *really* working for when she wasn't working for Simmons? She pretended to work for Wesker in RE4. Who was she really working for then? It can't have been Simmons because they weren't on speaking terms.
>>
>>332706369
Why are you trying to make sense of RE series' plot and Ada's ever complicated fidelty?

- Why was Jill in Racoon City writing diary entries about expecting something bad to happen and that she would be there to stop it when everything that happened in RE2 and RE3 was accidental?

- Why Chris disappeared from the face of earth post RE1 to the point it made Claire look for him, he has a Survivors end where he says sorry for abandoning Claire, yet not reason is given at all.

- Why was Umbrella Corps security measures completely fucking retarded, basically amounting to "If shit goes bad, run around in a freenzy praying to God it ends with you alive, seriously just those diaries in RE2.
>>
>>332707069
>Why are you trying to make sense of RE series' plot and Ada's ever complicated fidelty?
Because I must understand my waifu.
>>
>>332707351
You can't understand Ada, that's how she gets men to go full retard and love her, just look at Leon.
>>
File: Derek_C_Simmons.jpg (27 KB, 306x700) Image search: [Google]
Derek_C_Simmons.jpg
27 KB, 306x700
>>332707656
Stay away from her, Leon! You're not half the man she needs! Come with me, my love. We'll be together, forever!
>>
>>332707873
Yellow Fever, not even once.
>>
>>332707873
Fuck off crazy freak. No one likes you
>>
>>332706369
Ada's entire character is a mystery.

If Capcom is planning RE7 then I sure hope that they will finally deal with Ada and her organization.
>>
File: Leon Re6.jpg (124 KB, 655x1042) Image search: [Google]
Leon Re6.jpg
124 KB, 655x1042
>>332707656
Leon's about the only man in the world that has the right idea about Ada; respect her, but don't trust her.

She knows that, too, which is why she teases him so much, but takes care of him when the opportunity arises. He's the only man in the world that isn't immediately putty in her hands, which is why she finds him interesting and actively helps him survive when he's in a pinch.

Also, I recently saw Damnation and my god, I never thought I'd see a genuinely enjoyable RE flick.
>>
>>332706369
Even Capcom don't know the answer to this.
>>
>That RE6 story DLC which will never come out.
>>
>>332712773
>>That RE6 story DLC which will never come out.
If Capcom had been greedy fuckers, they would have released Ada Wong's campaign as $5 DLC. I was actually quite pleased with them for including all four campaigns with no strings attached. Shame the old versions made you pay extra for MP modes, though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.