[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 also serves as the 25th anniversary for Sega’s series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (913 KB, 1682x2257) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
913 KB, 1682x2257
>2016 also serves as the 25th anniversary for Sega’s series. Sega has appointed Ivo Gerscovich the new head of the Sonic business unit as the chief brand officer of Sonic and senior vice president of Sega of America. In his new role, Gersovich will oversee all aspects of the Sonic business for the Americas and EMEA markets, including providing guidance for game development, TV production and distribution, marketing, and licensing.
>” I consider it an honor to be part of growing the iconic global brand at such a storied company,” said Gerscovich. “Even after 25 years, Sonic’s speed, attitude, and cool quotient still resonate strongly with fans of all ages. This 25th anniversary celebration year will see the Sonic the Hedgehog brand propelled to maximum velocity while breaking new ground to surprise and delight fans around the world.”
>Sega is also shifting towards global engagement by transitioning Takashi Iizukua, vice president of product development, from Sega headquarters in Japan to the Sonic business unit in Los Angeles. In his new role, Iizuka will streamline the production process for all forms of Sonic entertainment and products, and will establish Los Angeles as the centralized hub for the global brand.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING BROS. WHO HYPE HERE? This means they are announcing the game tomorrow right?
>>
>20th anniversary was great
>10th anniversary was great
>5th anniversary was nothing
>15th anniversary was 06

I'm not hype.
>>
>>332701189
5th was 3D blast. It wasnt much, but still something. Saturn 3D blast gave us one of the best osts in the series so its gotta count for something
>>
>>332700252
>April is here

So we getting an announcement this month boys, what do you think it's gonna be?
>>
>>332702345
>bigs fishing adventure 3 uses SA2s font
>sonic adventure concert with jun senoue this month

Get ready
>>
>>332702417
What happened to 1 and 2?
>>
>>332702817
Of bigs fishing? Those dont exist, its just a meme. But its weird how they stuck with adventure and 3 for so long isnt it?
>>
>>332700252
Would it be a good idea to announce a game on April Fools Day?
>>
>>332703040
Thats the thing. Theyve been pushing this adventure 3 tagline and 4/1 for months. No one would know what to believe since everyones used to getting memed on april first. There would be chaos and disorder amongst sonic fans, not knowing if its a real announcement, teaser, or anything related to the new game
>>
>>332703180
I suppose they could pull "Ha, we told you it was a Big Fishing Game, but it's really SA3 announcement! April Fools!"
>>
File: 1357478769724.jpg (75 KB, 641x773) Image search: [Google]
1357478769724.jpg
75 KB, 641x773
>>332703304
Im used to getting played on april fools but i have no idea what they have in plan for tomorrow or the next week...
>>
>>332703445
I dunno either, my guess is that it's an actual flash game of Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3.
>>
>>332703640
Or a sudden demo on ps4/xbone of bass fishing with sonic skins in seaside hill
>>
>>332704172
It's time for SEGA Bass Fishing to make a comeback.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.