[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>XXXDarkLegolas28Xxxx has joined the game At what point do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: enough.jpg (44 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
44 KB, 500x750
>XXXDarkLegolas28Xxxx has joined the game

At what point do you know the Multiplay-Game is lost? (chat, name, rage etc.)
>>
When your team starts fighting.
>>
>~2k mmr bracket
>Me and lich are going to lv1 Rosh
Knew that game was lost from the get go.
Also if a support has a mek before 20 minutes and 1 assist or less on a lane with an anti-mage.
>>
>TL says that the slot is open and quits
>turboshitter proceeds to claim TL role
While it may not be an instantaneous defeat it sure as hell makes things much harder.
>>
When retards start throwing themselves at the enemy for kills and not getting any. Fuck's sake, if they threw themselves at the flag it'd be a better use of cannon fodder.
>>
>teamate has an anime avatar

its fucking over, we lost
>>
>SniperPro3000 has joined the team
This is one of the few cases where TK is acceptable.
>>
>>332698543
It could be worse. It could be a clueless idiot trying to help hilariously failing at that, ending up with helping the enemy instead, eg RO2 shitters managing to snag a SL slot and throwing smoke in the points that the enemy team would take advantage from.
>>
File: 1326424898515.gif (554 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1326424898515.gif
554 KB, 295x221
>everyone starts talking in spanish
>>
>>332698187
>2kmmr bracket
>ever

How did this happen to you anon? How do you not calibrate above 3k?
>>
>everyone who has a mic is 12
>everyone speaking french (fucking canadians)
>everyone is interested and excited about something completely irrelevant to the match currently at hand

>im the top scoring person on my team
>>
File: pa assfagots.jpg (499 KB, 2100x1052) Image search: [Google]
pa assfagots.jpg
499 KB, 2100x1052
>>332697842
>>
File: 1459371474421.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1459371474421.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>332699027
>jajajajajajajajajajajajaja
>>
>tfw Legolasiroth
>tfw used to rek fagets like OP while my team complained about me
>>
>getting bad scores
>xXfagg0tm4sterXx comes in in full black gear
>gets his shit pushed in
>pick up his gun
>drop niggas like crazy

Fucking hell, you'd think a better gun would compensate for mental deficiency.
>>
>>332699132
>be mediocre player when calibrating
>Do all matches with phoenix without knowing how to play him
Won 2 out of 10 matches. From what I heard later never play supports or anything but carry for calibration because it will give you shit numbers.
>>
>>332699259
>I'm the top scoring person on my team
>therefore losing

Relatable feel
>>
>>332699938
TL:DR do retarded shit.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>332697842
>tfw no unibrowed jew goddess
>>
>>332699938
>From what I heard later never play supports or anything but carry for calibration because it will give you shit numbers.

Innacurate, it used to be based to some extent off of shit like net worth, and hero damage. But people started to abuse it so they changed the system.
>>
File: 371272355_a19ab02716.jpg (96 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
371272355_a19ab02716.jpg
96 KB, 500x495
>>332697842
>" [][][][][][][][][] ?"
>(generic sports) Fan (date of birth) - has joined the game
>game has a previlent latin american community

all of this shit makes me wanna quit multiplayer games forever
>>
File: 1397271223468.png (532 KB, 1200x1100) Image search: [Google]
1397271223468.png
532 KB, 1200x1100
>>332700219
I calibrated back in 2014 so that was probably still the case. Got 1500 and left it there for ages because I couldn't be fucked playing ranked.

Over time every now and then play a match and am now up to ~2k. Unranked mmr is all over the place because I play with 4 and 5k players but still do retarded shit like diving into enemy territory with an Ursa when the dazzle refused to ward because he wanted to build gg boots and my friend who was on the shadow daemon wasn't because he wanted his aghs and refuses to be "a position 5 cuck".
We had a good early lead too but every fight we had after was in the enemies favor thanks to no vision, a bounty hunter and a Pudge.
>>
>>332699132
Fuck, I don't get this

I played my first 150 games and calibrated at 3.3k two years ago, Dota 2 was my first MOBA ever and I pretty much never touched anything else even resembling an RTS for over 10 hours aside from Diablo 2. I guess it helps that I played nothing but bot games for months before I actually started playing pubs but even then.

I looked at my calibration games from back then on Dotabuff and I was doing so much stupid shit, my CS was on average like 200 in 45 minute long games playing heroes like Storm and PA and I used to fucking build cleave never to accelerate farm but purely so I could do spill damage in teamfights like a moron. I won 6/10 matches, 3 of them as a support.

I didn't know shit about the game and played awful and still got over 3k, I have no idea how people can even be 2k mmr unless they fuck around during calibration, are quite literally retarded in some way, or have a severe misconception of how to play Dota and try to play static every time.

I'm 5.3k now and going from 3.5k to 4k was literally just a matter of learning how to farm efficiently and have >10 cs/min at the end of the game on most carries.
>>
File: 420.png (16 KB, 1104x75) Image search: [Google]
420.png
16 KB, 1104x75
>>332700865
Nigger I promise you that I am not trolling when I am telling you this - but watch fucking meme purge vids if you feel like you are not familiar with some relatively core mechanics.

Also play solo for a while - I know your teammates are probably trash tier but when I first calibrated I got 3.1 solo - I am now 5k solo.

You get enchance your patience by playing solo, I would also reccomend playing with people that you have fun playing with wether that is winning or not. It really sucks playing with some autismo cunt who is just too fucking focused on the game to bantz even when you're winning.

Granted this might be a personal thing but I can have more fun losing with the right people than I do winning with the wrong ones.

Pic related - storm spirit stats from a few months ago
>>
>>332701062
I just can't farm efficently for shit. I can grab every CS and still wind up behind the enemy carry (assuming they aren't doing the usual retarded agro shit everyone does in my bracket). Early game is alright but once the t1's are all gone it goes to shit because if I go out to lane I get shat on and if I don't show up to team fights the shitter lose and when I try to play carefully I lose out on farm.
I do alright as support but I fucking hate playing support unless it's for my 5k friends or someone I can trust to actually last hit and who will pay attention to the wards.
>>332701483
I've played for 2k hours and with a fair amount of higher level players so I know the ropes, it's just I can't seem to stop doing retarded shit. That and the Shadow deamon I mentioned is one I play with for the bantz. He's not a bad player in general but he just refuses to ward and I don't want to drive him off by being bitchy about it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.