[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hipster nostalgia fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: mo.jpg (126 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
mo.jpg
126 KB, 800x530
Why do people praise old games, specifically like the one in question, as god tier. While everything and anything is "xxxDDD shit ubisoft DLCs not Baldurs morrowind: tactics"
There are clearly plenty of good games that come out in these newer ages, you faggots just don't want to admit it.
I blame /v/ for brainwashing people into believing their hipster dick sucking queer ass beliefs.
>>
>>332693685
Morrowind is shit though, everyone agrees with that.
>>
>>332693685

Some people have different opinions to you. Not everybody thinks the same way you do about everything.

Not being able to recognize that is quite literally a sign of autism.
>>
>>332693685
>There are clearly plenty of good games that come out in these newer ages

Like?
>>
Morrowind is an awful game
>>
>>332693685
>Why do people praise old games
because there are old games that are good.
>>
File: 1454302631994.gif (3 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1454302631994.gif
3 MB, 200x250
>>332693685
>>332693815
>>332694459
Have you ever seen a shit poster try so hard and manage to fail even harder?
>>
Like maybe, I don't know, The Witcher 3, Dark Souls, hell even GTA 5. These games have so much effort put into them, but all you dick sucking faggot hipsters on /v/ just assume ."le xD autismo, all games r cheap cash grabs with no effort put into them11"
>>
File: monalisa.jpg (96 KB, 970x307) Image search: [Google]
monalisa.jpg
96 KB, 970x307
>>332693815
>>332694459
Samefag.
>>332694427
Not him but GTA5 is pretty good, as is Witcher 3. Lots of AAA games are cashgrabs though.
>>
Morrowmans was the shit. some people just prefer that oldschool sort of playstyle, nothing wrong w/ that. bethesda games are sort of 'blank slate' now so even if you hate how dumbed down they're becoming you can just mod the fuck out of it a year or so after release and make it run how you want. look at skyrim, shit was really casual, bullet spongy as fuck, now you can mod it to be a hardcore realism survival game, or a 'zombie' apocalypse, or a boob simulator.

a lot of it is nostalgia glasses. desu playing morrowmans w/o the mgso thing really makes it hurt my eyes after a while.
>>
>>332693685
There's plenty of good games coming out but plenty of old ones that are better in a lot of cases. For example, I liked Pillars of Eternity but I think Baldur's Gate was a better game.

The main issue is that the writing in the industry is pretty weak at the moment. Especially in the RPG genre.
>>
>>332693685
Why do people that bash older game type like this ?
>>
>>332695113
To bait, or because they played it for 5 minutes, called it shit, and decided that all old games are bad.
>>
>Tried playing it on xbox
>Just wandering around the world what could go wrong
>Everytime I died it had ages to reload
>Jumping
>had to consult internet for main quest
I didn't finish it,7/10 though
>>
>>332695362
>Xbox
That was your first mistake. Also what did you need to consult the internet for? Morrowind main quest isn't complicated. Xbox MW is known for obscenely long load times.
>>
I'm not bashing old games because I think they are all bad, or because I'm a stupid nigger who only played 5 minutes. Its just so many of you cuck bitches think all new games are bad, and praise "muh morrowind muh baldurs gate everything new is bad u casual shill"
>>
File: ds.jpg (160 KB, 849x473) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
160 KB, 849x473
>>332695362
I'm surprised you managed to get past the fucking beginning loading screen on Xbox.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.