[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Nintendo fan >buy all the new Mario's and Metroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
>be Nintendo fan
>buy all the new Mario's and Metroids
>think that platforming is dead
>not having that much fun in general, it's mostly the same as I've seen before, nothing new, nothing as ground-breaking as it was for it to go from Super Mario Bros. 1 to Super Mario Bros. 2

>buy into the hype for Super Mario Galaxy
>think it's ground-breaking as a platformer
>deny myself thinking that it's just a gimmick with the same Mario platforming I've seen before

>bored on steam
>see Rayman Origins on sale over Easter break
>decide "eh, why not, I'll give it a try"
>HOLY SHIT
>best platformer I've played in 10 years, maybe 15, maybe one of the best I've played of all time

WHY IS THIS NOT SO POPULAR? ARE YOU TELLING ME DARK SOULS AND MARIO, WHICH RE-HASH THE SAME EXACT GAMEPLAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN YEAR AFTER YEAR GET SEQUELS BUT RAYMAN GETS A SEQUEL 2 YEARS LATER? THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>332691423
I loved both of the recent Rayman games. I especially liked how they made the water levels enjoyable. They were much better than Mario levels where the player had to repeatedly press away to stay afloat.

Great music too.
>>
>not liking Galaxy
Faggot
>>
>>332691423
>he hasn't played DKCTF
You must be bananas.
>>
>>332692424
Galaxy was pretty low test tbhqf
>>
I liked Legends more. As easy as they are the music levels in that game were super fun.
>>
I fucking loathe the new Raymans along with ubisoft in general. Fucking frog eaters.
>>
>>332692424
>defending Galaxy
>defending waggle-jump

Nintencuck
>>
>>332691423
Rayman is great but you are still a cunt. Most games you listed are just as good as Rayman.
>>
>>332692942
>waggle jump

It's good to see teenaged console warriors know nothing about what they shitpost.
>>
>>332692783
>meme overdose
End yourself.
>>
>>332691423
>only play mario games
>get surprised when you get bored of said mario games
>>
Rayman and sonic generations are the best platformers on steam, make sure to get all 3.
>>
File: 2312d3.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2312d3.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
Last two Rayman games are very photogenic.
>>
File: 1457662702319.png (142 KB, 223x317) Image search: [Google]
1457662702319.png
142 KB, 223x317
>>332691423
Same shit happened for me,
>thought Galaxy's were the shit of plataforms and nothing else could surprise me anymore
>not even care to try another 2d plataformer
>softmod Wii a year ago, download tons of games
>Try Rayman Origins
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY I DIDN'T KNOW?
>Still my favorite 2D plataform game
>Try Rayman Legends on WiiU
>Loved the music levels, still good but not better than Origins
>mfw Usbisof will never make another Rayman game
>>
File: 1429643563723.png (174 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
1429643563723.png
174 KB, 616x353
>buy all the new Mario's and Metroids
>all new Metroids
>new Metroids
>implying

Played Axiom Verge yet you memelord?
>>
Dick Cheese is much better than both Rayman games
>>
File: rcf14t134.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rcf14t134.jpg
241 KB, 1920x1080
>>332691423
>hot hot kitchen

Is that before or after the ocean centipede?
>>
File: 320px-Murfy1_R3.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320px-Murfy1_R3.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
RAYMAN 4 WHEN? YOU LYING LITTLE GREEN SHIT
I WANT MORE 3D PLATFORMERS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.