[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the most part, San Andreas is generally accepted as the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (198 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
198 KB, 1600x900
For the most part, San Andreas is generally accepted as the best GTA game.

But why is it considered to be better than IV and V?
>>
>>332687339

Babbys first GTA
>>
Atmosphere
>>
Vice City is better though.
>>
It's fun. Lots of features were removed in IV from SA.
>>
Liberty City Stories is better.
>>
>>332687487
yes
>>
fried chicken and watermelon
>>
>>332687415
Lemme guess. You're level 500+ in GTA V online, right and bought tons of shark cards, right?
>>
SA is bigger, but VC had the best atmosphere.
>>
>>332687415
No, that would be GTA 3
>>
No, Vice City was better you underage little shit.
>>
>>332689901
You mean Grand Theft Auto, right?
>>
>>332689901

neo /v/ is too young to bother with games that have such shitty graphics
>>
>>332687339
Because it isn't trying to be grimdark edgy shit like IV, nor is it going for the subtlety-of-a-brick attempted satire of V. It was the last GTA game where you could just have fun
>>
Because it has the most soul of any GTA except for maybe Vice City

The new ones are sales bait trash
>>
File: 1459399736203.png (934 KB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1459399736203.png
934 KB, 513x1117
>>332687467
>>332688516

>atmosphere
>>
>>332687339
becuz u a busta if you don't think it is
vice city was the best
>>
>>332690286
This tbqhf
>>
>>332687339
cucks being able to live out their fantasy or being a black man
>>
>>332687339
Because I felt at home in grove street. They was family.
>>
IV is the best GTA game though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
>>
didnt take itself seriously
non realistic artstyle and environments
I honestly cant get into iv and v because of its visuals.
>>
>>332688516
>>332687467
VC Had better atmosphere
>>
>>332692173
>GTA V
>Stand next to two police officers
>Gets arrested
>No warning of trespassing or even personal space

Why did they allow this?
>>
>>332687709
>>Liberty City Stories

SPIN SPIN SUGAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zciWTiCdEsA&list=HL1364103283%EF%BB%BF
>>
>>332692173
>nico running into wall and flying through windsheild
muh sides
>>
>>332692173
I miss being able to start brawls. You could easily start a brawl in IV if you got peds to accidentally punch each other. You can't do that in V cos everyone just runs away.
>>
>>332687415
This
>>
>>332687339
The customization. You could get super buff, super fat, thin. You could get to use dual guns if you used them enough. It was really s pretty revolutionary leveling up system that seamlessly fit into the game and required no choice on part of the player yet their play style would still be reflected in what their CJ was like. The gang war mechanic was also awesome, it felt like GTA Total War. also it's the most believable GTA due to you being a hood rat nig instead of some cheesy ass Italian or movie character. When I stomped bitches into the ground in San Andreas that shit was like "yeah this happens all the time in the ghetto"
>>
>>332693474

You can still get the aggressive peds who want to fight you to punch each other and they'll brawl.

You wont get it to the extent of GTA IV where you could punch/kick a whole bunch of taxis at the traffic lights and have a bunch of angry drivers come after you.
>>
>>332692952
>arrested
Not even that lucky, you get murdered.
>>
>>332692952
I don't know if this is true or not, it's hard to tell without literally sifting through the entire credits list of every GTA game but here's what I've felt as a fan of GTA since it's inception.

IV was the last hurrah of the original development team.

The 3D era was basically made by the same entire development group at Rockstar North, barring the devs they had to get for each incarnation (VC was a big leap, SA even more). The Stories games were outsourced to their Leeds group, but a majority of their team helped in some capacity. And either way the engine and everything was still there, so it didn't take much to make them good.

When they decided to make the leap into the 'next generation' with GTAIV, they took everyone from their team and went back to the drawing board. They had an entire new engine to work with, and perhaps not a GREAT amount of space to impliment it. (Old Rockstar interviews implied that originally IV was going to be much bigger than San Andreas, they had plans to make Liberty City, surrounding countryside, another city [maybe Carcer] and the "Carraways", the GTA equivalent of the Hamptons which is still referred to many times in IV) So instead of going 'bigger' they decided quality vs quantity. Put as much possibly detail into the city, the people, the animations, the reactions, EVERYTHING. They pumped as much immersion (Yes that word) and life into Liberty City as they could.

GTAIV recieved a load of rewards, the avid fans were pleased and loved it, but there was the vocal majority that ruined it. The San Andreas kiddies as it were. I loved San Andreas, I really did. I pumped so so so many hours into that god damn game. But as a lot of you probably know there is a huge amount of children that play GTA, even if they shouldn't. Wacky San Andreas with the dildos, the Area 69, jetpacks, etc was their first GTA. So when IV wasn't all wacky, was actually serious like The Sopranos or an HBO movie they were turned off. >
>>
>>332687339
the radical difference in comparison to competing games of the period, nostalgia.
>>
>>332690087
london was the best though.
>>
>>332692173
>Shoot a nigga in 4
>They stumble but still manage to shoot back
>Shoot a nigga in 5
>They fall over like dolls
Why
>>
>>332693858
>I didn't realize I was writing so much.

ANYWAY, the vocal kids whined to Rockstar much much more. IV's development was over, they listened a lot with TBOGT injecting a lot more of that classic feel (which was a GREAT DLC, not putting it down). After TLAD and TBOGT I feel like either a lot of the team left, or certain people moved to other departments. Max Payne, Red Dead, LA Noire were all games being worked on at the time. Yeah, from different studios but Rockstar is known for moving their workers around to different studios as needed.

When V was being developed they hired a HUGE amount of new talent. I think this is SERIOUSLY very obvious with the story, the lines in the game, and such. Take the whole "hipster" trend that really only appeared in V. Yes, GTA is always making fun of current trends but the hipster schtick in V is almost too close to home that it seems like a lot of the developers are hipsters themselves. The whole LiveInvader (Facebook knock-off) section of the game, that one nerdy intern named Ricky who you can get as a heist member. Just really listen to a lot of the lines, pedestrian dialogue, and such and you'll feel like maybe the game had a different group working on it.

These 20-30somethings didn't have the same eye for depth and attention to detail that a lot of the old blood from Rockstar had, and I feel like they're the reason V suffered.

I kinda got off tangent a few times, it's been awhile since I really dredged through V and a lot of the things I noticed were more fresh in my mind back then. But next time you play V, just think in the back of your mind that the game was developed by a younger group of developers compared to the older games and you'll see what I mean.
>>
it's better than V because huge portions of the map aren't bare empty hills that are a pain to climb and lead to nothing

can't compare it to IV really, they are almost not even the same franchise thematically
>>
>>332693239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A46xE1ArTw
>>
>tfw Bully is Rockstar's finest and hardly anybody ever acknowledge or played it

I guess it fits in with the comfy nature of the game
>>
File: 1458784900428.jpg (115 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1458784900428.jpg
115 KB, 730x1095
I'm going to guess that I'm representative of the average "SA was better than IV" mindset, because I wasn't thrilled with IV.

1.) First and foremost, a loss of character-building. The first thing I did when I got SA after the intro was hit the gym and get fucking swole. I was hyped as fuck to make Nico into an unstoppable slavic meattrain, but found I couldn't do anything except change clothing. Was a huge disappointment

2.) Liberty City felt claustrophobic and limited, even if it was technically larger. While San Andreas had less happening in wilderness areas, I always had more fun driving around and exploring because there were more variable areas.

3.) Car customization was much of a bigger deal in SA.

4.) While Nico is a much better protagonist than CJ, I felt like the surrounding cast of SA was generally more likeable than IV's, with some exceptions.

All in all SA is my favorite representation of the GTA universe. I love having a remote area far away from the city. When you get banished from LS during SA, and later in V when you have to physically drive to LS from the boonies, my dick was rock fucking hard. Really gave a sense of scale even if it wasn't huge.
>>
>>332694528
And it takes place in the GTA universe. We'll probably get a Bully 2 soon, don't worry.
>>
>>332693858
>>332694296
There's too much logic and reasoning in these post
Are you sure you belong here?

On a serious note, I think you summed up what happened to GTA perfectly
>>
>>332694664
I'm replaying it atm on ps4 and my god does it hold it's own for a 10 year old game. I was worried replaying it might ruin the memory of me playing it the first time but I'm literally having just as much fun.
>>
>>332694827
I've been here off and on for 10 years, so . no I probably don't.

Thanks for reading my blathering though. GTAIV is honestly my personal favorite game, so I take it very serious. I've pumped a lot of hours into every GTA, V included. So for me it's less of a "LOL GTAV SUCKS' and more of a "Man, I really wanted an enhanced IV and I didn't get that."

It's a great map, love the countryside the most. Love all the vehicles in the game, the BIGGEST in the series! I did like a lot of the missions, the soundtrack was great. Having actual music that plays during missions was keen. Trevor, as much as it pisses me off that he kills Johnny was a really fun character, and Steven Ogg is an amazing actor for portraying him.

But god damn V was such a letdown.
>>
>Go to do the jetpack heist level
>The guy says my character is too fat and I'm not allowed to start the mission
>>
>>332694649
Whose the pic?
>>
>>332688369
Technically, GTAO isn't necessarily the best contrast to set, so that's a strawman.

>>332687415
Gonna pretend like this is just a valid answer and say that even GTA IV has so much over SA for basic gameplay and physics and modding potential. The same is true about it over V.
>>
>>332695441
>Man, I really wanted an enhanced IV and I didn't get that.
>Trevor, as much as it pisses me off that he kills Johnny was a really fun character

Are you me?
>>
>>332695828
Appears her name is Stephanie van Rijn. My gf looks just like her, I wish she was half as slutty
>>
>>332687339
Zelda syndrome. Give it 10 years the same'll happen to V.
>>
>>332687339
Only legit complaints for iv are no planes/parachutes, one of which was fixed in the expac

Muh rpg elements nerds are stupid. They brought it back for V and look how trash that was. Iv additionally had a much better health system
>>
>Buy GTA 4 on 360 due to hype
>Play through it
>"Ok this is alright"
>NICO COUSIN WANT TO GO BOWLIN??
>"alright nice minigame"
>Hour later
>NICO COUSIN
>Decline
>reputation goes down
>OCD prevents me from not maxing out reputation with people
>Get to the point where you get like 3 guys potentially calling you for favors at random
>Can't stand doing all these or potentially lose reputation
>let a friend borrow the game and never get it back.

It was only years and years later did I learn about how you could turn your phone off. Of course I have no will to download and play the game now.
>>
>>332696484
Actually there's an easier way, which what I still do today. (and turning off your phone can potentially lock you out of certain missions and rewards)

When a person calls you up to go out, always accept it. Then immediately call them back and choose "Cancel Plans". They won't be mad at you, and their like meter wont change. You can also press down on the D-Pad rapidly to skip through the lines.

Of course you'll never play it again, as you say, but it's still a neat trick that should be known.
>>
>>332696484
Gta IV's has the best story/campaign of all the games, and the best side jobs, and I would say it has worse mindless freeroam because of your post related but for the fact of how shit the police and health systems are in V I can't
>>
File: 2.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
Vice City > San Andreas > GTA 4 > GTA 5 > GTA 3

GTA V isn't that bad to be fair, the series as a whole is arguably the most consistent franchise in all of vidya (even the spin offs are good) but it just felt like it had no soul. I don't know, it literally struck me as trying waaay to hard to be South Park. I know that "self aware" style humor/satire has been common in all of the GTAs but at least the others fucking tried to be serious.

Vice City was just bliss. Setting/soundtrack/story/protagonist. It's just perfection. I'm 21 years old so I grew up with both games so its' not like i'm blinded by nostalgia for either VC or San Andreas, I just recognize VC as the superior game and most focused GTA.
>>
>>332693641
>it's the most believable GTA due to you being a hood rat nig

That instinctively knows how to drive boats and fly fighter jets. How believable.
>>
>>332697151

it's crazy how niggas can just know how to steal stuff
>>
>>332697151
Don't you get training with 'em first?
>>
File: 1458451454666.png (3 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458451454666.png
3 MB, 900x900
>running from the cops through Algonquin
>this comes on the radio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zox2qo-wzb0

Nothing will ever beat those feels.
>>
>>332697151
>driving a boat
>challenging

The only hard part is hotstarting it, which is something street criminals are good at
>>
>>332694296
>>332693858
I agree

You can tell gta v was written by committee. Previous gta games had some sharp humour, especially iv. Probably a single guy or small team wrote the dialogue.
Gta V is like all those shitty sitcoms where a team of 30 writers rewrite eachother's jokes over and over until all you're left with when the final script is ready is a pile of generic 'humour' with no personality. They write what they think the masses will find funny rather than what they as a writer personally find funny, which is the whole fucking point of paying somebody to be a writer
>>
>>332697358
Technically you can steal boats, planes, and jets immediately after starting the game. Your skill will be low, but you can still do it.

But storyline wise CJ does go to the flight school, but that's about 75% through the game.
>>
>>332687415
maybe if you're 16
>>
>>332697151
Driving boats is easier than driving a car, anyone will figure it out within 4.2 nanoseconds of being on a boat, and you have to do the pilots training as part of the main story line.
>>
nigger worship
>>
>>332696684
I might one day try again. Perhaps once GTA 6 comes out and people start making GTA 4 guides with recommended mods and fixes like people did on the 10th anniversery for SA
>>
>>332696858
For me swap vice city with SA. SA was just so huge and interesting compared to the other two ps2 games. I mean I fucking LOVED vice city.
>>332697358
If I recall you have to get all gold in flight school before you get the harrier mission. That and it would be a massive letdown if you went to all the trouble to storm area 69 for one and not being able to fly it.
>>
>>332687415
If you were around to play SA when it was out chances are you played Vice City and 3 as well.
>>
>>332687339
Fat cj
>>
>>332687415
My first GTA was GTA 2 and I remember thinking it was shit, then I played London and it was ass as well. It wasn't until GTA 3 that I began to like the franchise. I have played all of them and I have come to agree that GTA SA is the best in the series.

You're trying to be an edgy contrarian too hard.
>>
File: 20160321021201_1.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160321021201_1.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
>>332697735
I could tell you right now a good amount of mods to use. It doesn't take much other than a ENB mod to make the graphics shine (seriously it looks better than V does in some cases), perhaps a trainer so you can spawn some stuff here and there for fun, a simple text edit for the weapon file to make weapons a bit more lifelike and powerful, and that's really it.

My favorite thing to do is turn off the HUD, set the ingame clock to match my computers time (so real life time sync) and just drive around and breathe the city air listening to the radio.
>>
>>332694649
>Liberty City felt claustrophobic and limited, even if it was technically larger.
LC was a little bit smaller, iirc.
>>
>>332692173
Holy shit why was 5 such a downgrade?
>>
>>332698960
New engine - less everything
>>
>>332696480
>They brought it back for V and look how trash that was.
V's is much worse than SA's though. Just because they half assed it one time doesn't mean the idea is bad itself.
>>
>>332698960
Say thanks to GTAO

>>332699034
It's the same engine, retard.
>>
>>332687415
>Babbys first GTA
Literally GTA3 tho
>>
>>332692173
>it's been long enough that GTAIV apologists actually exist

I know that V was disappointing but come the fuck on.
>>
File: MountChiliad.jpg (53 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
MountChiliad.jpg
53 KB, 800x500
>>332687339
WHERE YOU GOIN' FOR TOMORROW
WHERE YOU GOIN' WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT
>>
>>332699939
>get to top
>spawn monster truck
>ramp off the mountain
>land sideways
>truck spins at light speed
>that spin bonus
>>
>>332687339
San Andreas is basically the Ocarina of Time of the Playstation 2. If you didn't play it back in the day, you'll probably think it's shit.
>>
>>332700757
>If you didn't play it back in the day, you'll probably think it's shit.
Both OOT and SA stand up amazingly to this day. What are you on about?
>>
>>332699302
>GTAO
This is what is killing the series - along with the bland, humorless writing team of V.
>>
File: 1448073422782.png (67 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1448073422782.png
67 KB, 429x410
>>332699939
>ride bike off the top ramp
>barely snag a ledge on the way down and fall off
>bike and CJ are both falling
>hit the side of a cliff at the absolute perfect angle to slide down the side of it
>hit the ground by a road and walk away
>>
>>332700757
Nigga, I just bought and started playing SA a couple days ago, and it's amazing.

The atmosphere, characters, writing, and features like choosing/making your own body type through gameplay are miles ahead of V. The only thing V has over SA is graphics, in my opinion.
>>
It goes like this -

Vice City>GTAV>San Andreas>GTAIV>GTA3
>>
>>332700847
I didn't have a 64 as a kid, tried playing Ocarina on emulator and 3DS and just didn't like it at all. Probably just bored of Zelda in general. I preferred 2D games like LTTP and Minish Cap.
I had a lot of PS2 games, but no GTAs. I went back and played San Andreas and I thought it was "meh" at best. Going back and playing a lot of PS2 games made me realize how much nostalgia were a factor in my memory of some games.
>>
>>332700757
This is maybe the best analogy that defines San Andreas. It was a watershed moment, but it was over a decade ago.

>>332700847
OoT is dated as shit. It pioneered Z targeting, which was a huge deal. without those credentials its a solid 6/10. Same with SA. It finally delivered on GTA's promise of massive worlds, had somewhat relevant writing with it being fairly close time wise to the LA riots. SA was released at a time when most people playing it were alive and remembered the things that the game was lampooning. an 18 year old playing SA or OoT now, after years of hearing how amazing they are, would simply lack the frame of reference that everyone else has that holds them in such high esteem..

Does that mean they're functionally bad? that only this degree of involvement in their respective histories is what is required to really appreciate them? Maybe. Anyone who plays for the first time and doesn't like it will be dismissed as a babby. Anyone who has played since launch day will be dismissed as a nostalic faggot. There really is no middle ground.
>>
>>332701158
Do you play on PC or PS4?
>>
>>332701340
PS4, only because I'm still saving up for one.
>>
>>332700757
Bullshit. I played it for the first time late last year and loved it.
>>
>>332701297
>I didn't have a 64 as a kid, tried playing Ocarina on emulator and 3DS and just didn't like it at all. Probably just bored of Zelda in general. I preferred 2D games like LTTP and Minish Cap.
You might just like the simpler, faster, more arcadey feel of 2D Zeldas.
OOT is basically ALTTP but slower, more cinematic and 3D.
>>
>>332687339
The RPG leveling aspect and vehicle customization made it more playable than all the other GTA's combinded
>>
>>332701421
Good. Because it's the best version of SA (if you don't want to spend a whole day installing mods on PC version to make it looks not like shit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTHrQJF2sBg
>>
>>332701297
The 64 games also look like shit, where as most of the 2D games are still playable.
>>
because it pulled out all the stops. It did everything and included everything you could ever want in an open world crime game. Since then, every GTA has been limited severely. Probably because the focus shifted from content to graphics.
>>
>>332701158
The only GTA I ever played was Vice City (I think) at a friend's house briefly when the PS2 was current and I thought it was cool at the time, but I had little memory of it. After that GTA V was my first GTA and I still really like it. Yes, it had tons of issues and bullshit, and the world is a big facade with lots of empty, useless buildings you can't interact with, but I like the feel of driving around in it, and the atmosphere it so my taste. Going back to playing San Andreas felt like I was playing with toy cars in a cardboard box with 10 residents in comparison. I don't think it's bad, and I should play more of it, but I didn't feel the urge to pick it back up again.

>>332701451
I did say "probably".
>>
>>332687415
wording this to the extreme
>>
>>332701835
See, graphics only matter to me half the time. It has to fit a certain aesthetic to me. I still like mario 64, but that games is polygon city and the camera is shit. I grew up playing Runescape, so playing OSRS now feels fine to me, and I enjoy the old graphics because I'm used to them. I also like Fallout 1+2 even though I never played old computer games like that growing up, but I can appreciate the look of them. Now, Metal Gear Solid 1 looks like hot dogshit compared to the other games, but I still enjoy the gameplay and vibe it's got going on.
>>
>tfw the steam version got raped

even worse than VC
>>
>>332701735
Jesus. That ps3 version is neutered
>>
>>332702293
The 360 version was literally the IOS port ported to 360. It was fucking abysmal.
>>
>>332687415
i played them all on release and it's still my fav
>>
>>332698009
this
>>
>>332702293
It's a mobile port of "Remastered" version.
PC version without mods looks like shit too, but not that bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_wN50HXjQ
>>
>>332694528
10/10 game
>>
>>332702831
Holy fuck. Glad I went with the PS4 version.

Is Vice City worth $15 if you've never played it?
>>
>>332703223
>Vice City
>15 burger bucks
Da fuck?
>>
>>332703351
That's the PS Store for you.
>>
>>332687339
honestly, nostalgia.

V took everything worthwhile from SA and left the cruft.
>>
>>332703223
Dunno about $15. It's shorter than SA and map is tiny. Still my favorite GTA.
If you think about III - it can be frustrating, really dated in comparison to SA, but still pretty good.
>>
>>332701735
Wait SA is on PS4? It probably has a bunch of the songs missing tho, right?
>>
>>332703613
Yes and yes.

Same songs cut from the iOS versions are cut from the PS4 version.
>>
>>332687339
vice city is better. San Andreas was ok but I couldn't understand what the fuck anyone was talking about because Im too old. It should have been subtitled in english for those that dont speak ghetto slang.
>>
Been playing since VC on PC, here's muh opinions
>Vice City
Best cars, great soundtrack
>San Andreas
Best story, most replay-ability
>GTA IV
Best atmosphere, it did really feel like NY with all the sketchy people
>GTA V
Best graphics, also best modding scene
>>
>>332703484
I can get Vice City to IV for 5 euros in a bundle
>>
>>332703751
>best modding scene
I love Angry planes mod
>>
>>332703771
Er, III to IV. All 3D games up to V
>>
>>332703771
Let me guess. Steam?
>>
>>332687339
>San Andreas is generally accepted as the best GTA game.

By who? Nostalgia plebs? Game is incredibly outdated now and worse in every single way compared to IV and V.
>>
>>332687339

More places to go
More shit to do
More vehicles to drive
More mission variety
More story variety
Better characters
Better story
Better voice actors
Better soundtrack
Better character customization

so on and so forth
>>
>>332704582
>being a busta

You toss in some ENB shaders and SA:MP and it's literally more fun than GTAO
>>
>>332692173
None of what's in the video (with the exception of crouching and arguably the explosions) makes it a better game than V tho. It makes it a better simulation, if anything.
>>
File: BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg (37 KB, 291x433) Image search: [Google]
BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg
37 KB, 291x433
>>332687339
Big Smoke. That's why.
>>
>>332703212
12/10 OST.
>>
>>332705625
More like Big Fat Fuck
>>
>>332705625
I will have a numbah 9
>>
>>332706882
TWO NUMBAH FOE
>>
>>332706882
>>332707665
I'LL HAVE TWO NUMBER NINES
A NUMBER NINE LARGE
A NUMBER SIX WITH EXTRA DIP
A NUMBER SEVEN
TWO NUMBER 45S
ONE WITH CHEESE
AND A LARGE SODA
>>
>>332707665
A NUMBAH NINE LAHRGE
>>
>>332701735
>if you don't want to spend a whole day installing mods on PC version to make it looks not like shit
This is all you need:
GInput
>For using XInput controllers (360/Xbone/DS3/DS4)
http://gtaforums.com/topic/562765-ginput/

Things to do in San Andreas
>Adds a ton of beta/cut content, new minigames, interiors, mechanics from III/VC/IV, stuff from the PS2 version, and lots of fixes - all while keeping with San Andreas' atmostphere/style
http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/428-things-to-do-in-san-andreas/

SilentPatch
>Many bug fixes, including making the game run at 30fps while locked (instead of 25fps) and removing input lag
http://gtaforums.com/topic/669045-silentpatch/

SkyGFX
>More PS2 like timecyc/atmostphere and effects
http://gtaforums.com/topic/750681-skygfx-ps2-graphics-for-pc/

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Widescreen Fix
>Fixes FOV and HUD for proper widescreen support
https://thirteenag.github.io/wfp#gtasa
>>
>>332703751
>>GTA V
>best modding scene
>>
File: OOOOOOOOOOOH.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OOOOOOOOOOOH.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>332705625
OOOOOOOH
>>
For me, the unarmed combat played the biggest role. I love martial arts. SA had the option of going to different schools and learning different techniques and that blew my little boy mind. IV was great too, with the addition of the underground fight club in the dlc and a pretty realistic
>>
>>332709380
And then GTAV came out with such a bullshit unarmed combat system. It looks like it came from a western cowboy movie.
>>
>>332709156
Are you a fellow Pyrocynical fan?
>>
File: affirmativeanimeface.jpg (24 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
affirmativeanimeface.jpg
24 KB, 301x267
>>332692447
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.