[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXIII Trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 636x357
>FFXV Uncovered Event
>Greg says, "Only three FFXIII fans in the audience?"

What the hell is up with normies and the FFXIII trilogy? I won't defend FFXIII (despite appreciating some aspects of it), but the sequels were solid games. Most importantly, why is Greg such s faggot?
>>
Greg Miller is the human equivilent of a forced meme.
>>
>>332686062
I thought this guy hated FF, what was he doing at the event?
>>
>>332686297
This, no one knew who this faggot was until gaymen """"""""journalists""""""" started forcing him as the next cool thing since he was in their cool kid's club.
>>
>>332686297
holy fucking shit, Spot on anon.
>got to do put up early MGSV footage despite being pretty unknown (I'd never heard of him)
>presenting the FFXV event
what the fuck does he do?
>>
>guy hates final fantasy
>tries to force jokes all the time
>get's invited anyway
what's your excuse v?
>>
Didnt he win an award
>>
>>332686404
He was supposed to represent gamers who are not that into FF but would maybe enjoy the game. A skeptic as a foil to the hardcore fan, the other guy. In the end, he just came off as an ungracious douchebag. Fuck this guy.
>>
>>332686539
Apparently he sucks a mean dick
>>
>>332686684
Most bulls prepped in 2015, yes.
>>
couldn't watch it cause of this guy
made it like 20 minutes
>>
>>332686297

As soon as I saw his face and he opened his mouth I got a headache.
>>
File: worried shark.png (419 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
worried shark.png
419 KB, 638x478
>>332686062
>Most importantly, why is Greg such s faggot?

They sure are pushing him to become a big thing when he's obviously not meant for it. His YouTube channel is tiny. He got an award at Geoff's 2016 Game Awards for being a nobody. He gets contracted to host a FFXV event for being a nobody. He's not terribly endearing and his insights are nothing to write home about. It's strange. He's like the Jai Courtney of video game personalities.
>>
>>332686297
notfunny or whatever there channel is forced. They get fuck all views on most videos (though it will really oddly range from stupid low like 10k to 350k) yet somehow have a load of subs, patreon money, awards and shit like this.

It really stinks like calling in favours from ign days
>>
b-beyond...
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS HE GETTING SO POPULAR WHAT THE FUCK HE'S ANNOYING AND CRINGEWORTHY
>>
can someone tell me how this nobody got "gamer of the year" and hosted a Final Fantasy when he doesn't even fucking like the series?
>>
>>332687213
100% on the ball. Gameovergreggy is forced beyond belief despite them having little to no audience.
>>
>>332687601
>implying he's getting popular

Not even normies know who this guy is.
>>
>>332687697
No one else in the pool for that award showed up to the competition. They all knew it was a crock of shit.
>>
I hate to do this but I think it is interesting, reddit subs

SBFP 18,324
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay/

Kindafunny 3,469
https://www.reddit.com/r/kindafunny/

There is a scam going on here
>>
>>332686062
I only just happened to beat FF13 yesterday for the first time. It has to be because of story and little bit boring gameplay. IDK why else people hate FF13. Vanille, Sarah and Lightning are so fucking cute
>>
>>332686297
shit, i laughed too hard and everyone in the computer lab looked at me weird
>>
I don't get it. Greg Miller's jokes are never funny. His sense of humor requires him to try to force humor onto things instead of letting it flow naturally. He's not attractive, his voice isn't nice to listen to, and he never comes across as particularly intelligent. I try to do the sound, logical thing and avoid him. He just keeps popping up in things I'd otherwise find interesting. Anyone remember his really cringy interview with the GTA V leads?
>>
>>332688319
I think people like them because they aren't memey, they don't do 10 point game reviews, they aren't biased.
Tim is a dude bro who never knows what he's talking about
Greg is a recovering sjw who is just loud
Nick is an old man
And Colin seems like only one there who knows about vidya, plus he's far right and it's fun to hear him bitch about politics
I don't know man I listen to their podcasts and enjoy them.
>>
File: 1382734605731.png (2 MB, 1902x962) Image search: [Google]
1382734605731.png
2 MB, 1902x962
>>332686981
it's like he's a blank slate being groomed by a creepy clandestine group of "gaming personalities" to be their mouthpiece for whatever message they're trying to push.
>>
>>332686297
So. . .he's literally Millhouse?
>>
>>332688818
>it's fun to hear him bitch about politics

you need to commit suicide immediately
>>
he's really annoying at public cons and shit he speaks at, but he's a genuine, good guy on kinda funny, the four of them have good chemistry.
>>
>>332689863
Millhouse has more charisma.
>>
>>332686062
Remember what a lying sack of shit this guy was at IGN? Anyone?

It's hilarious to me that he's the gaming media darling now and people just pretend he's good.
>>
>>332690549
>Remember what a lying sack of shit this guy was at IGN? Anyone?
?
>>
File: 1434122071370.gif (763 KB, 167x137) Image search: [Google]
1434122071370.gif
763 KB, 167x137
>>332686062
>mfw Greg spoiled the MGS V twist in his gameplay previews
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.