[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That time you had to make a collaborative story in English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Stella (1).jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stella (1).jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>That time you had to make a collaborative story in English class
>You and your mates come up with something really cool, kind of Romeo and Juliet-ish since that's what you just read and your preteen minds can't think of anything more metal than sword fights and suicide
>Then that one popular kid who was sick most of the week comes in and the teacher puts him in your group
>He's really pushy and is like, "Well I like what you guys have here, but your girl character sounds like a feminazi" and your mates agree
>So even though you worked hard to come up with this character, they all decide to change her and no one will listen to you when you point out that she's just being turned into Popular Dude's girlfriend but even more thirsty than usual
>Eventually they change most of the story
>They even get rid of your epic showdown between NotRomeo and NotJuliet
>When your group gets the paper back, you realize your name isn't even on it anymore
>Depressed
>You go back to secretly writing your Disney/self insert crossover
>>
>>332682254
Whenever I had to come up with a story I'd just go on to describe some game I'm 99% sure no one else would have played or recognised.

Some times I got real lazy and didn't even change the characters names.
>>
>>332682254
Hotter then Luna
>>
I mean I get what you're saying, but Stella=Luna still. And the whole Shakespeare shit and "Fantasy based on Reality" concept is still there (though looks toned down which I'm sad about)
>>
>>332682401
I did this with Bayonetta when it first came out for a creative writing assignment back in Highschool.
>>
>>332682773
>No one just came up with their own original shit
Sometimes I wonder if I'm dumber for excelling within the rules, rather than doing a half-as job by figuring out where I could bend them.
>>
>>332682615
I was going through old interviews and I'm about 99% sure that the city that was the crux of what we knew about the game for years has been turned into an arena-only level. The game is all road trip now.
>>
>>332682254
The only time I had fun writing for school was when our ap english 3 teacher had us write short medieval romances.
I was the only one who depicted the era accurately because while everyone else wrote cutesy the boy gets the girl stories, mine was about a guy who got sent to die by the douche who cucked him and his only friend was his horse that got cursed and died. He didn't even do what he set out to, he just cried a lot then let some peasants die to a forest spirit masquerading as a doctor.
>>
>>332682254
where i unsubscribe from this blog?
>>
File: I DONT BELIEVE YOU GUYS.jpg (60 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
I DONT BELIEVE YOU GUYS.jpg
60 KB, 361x361
>it's a "butthurt that Tabata is actually finishing the game that Nomura couldn't" thread
>>
>>332683026
It would technically be plagiarism so you did a good job at least in this area.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.