[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright you shitposting fucks, sit the fuck down and tell everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
File: Szv20MKMsHo.jpg (111 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Szv20MKMsHo.jpg
111 KB, 682x1024
Alright you shitposting fucks, sit the fuck down and tell everyone what you've been playing recently and what you think of it

I'm playing neverwinter nights for the first time and it's bretty good, hate that you can only have one companion though.

Your turn fucker, or do you not play video games?
>>
I've been playing MLB The Show 16, haven't played a baseball game since the Genesis. It's pretty fun, just wish it had a mode between beginner and experienced
>>
Awesomenauts

It's a MOBA that looks excellent & is fun to play. It reminds me of MNC to be honest.
>>
I've been playing NWN too, but the ADWR mod
It's really good
>>
Playing fallout 4 again, just to play the dlc even tho the game is garbage. I'm hoping I'll like it more this time around

Also playing fire emblem revelations for the second time, I really love this game

Finally I play rainbow six siege almost every night with a good friend. I also really like that game.
>>
>>332682126
I miss that game. The only reason why I'd buy a console again.
>>
>>332681721
Trying to finish STALKER Clear Sky with mods, seeing as I've played every other game in the series to death.
It's alright so far, wish it was more survival oriented (IE hunger, penalty for staying out in the rain or cold, etc), but I'm just doing it for the story.

Also trying to get through DS3 coop but my buddy is being a fag and doesn't want to play.
>>
File: 1452834680787.jpg (3 MB, 4855x1363) Image search: [Google]
1452834680787.jpg
3 MB, 4855x1363
I'm winding up to the finale of Skies of Arcadia Legends, emulated on dolphin.

I previously beat it on both DC and GCN, so its fun to play it with supersamples and at 1080. The music is somehow worse emulated than it was on GCN though.

Overall the game captures a sense of adventure better than any other I've played, even if the combat and unskippable long moves (pretty standard for the time) are irritating.

Navigating the overworld it satisfying, and it expands as you upgrade your ship (as does the variety of enemy ships and giant monsters you can defeat in ship to ship battles).

It's made me realize that the reason many modern games can't match the sense of exploration and adventure as well as these aged RPGs is the quest marker. You experience a lot less of the world when you move in a straight line from objective to objective. Then nowadays you can't reveal the location of something only in dialogue because modern "gamers" skip a lot of dialogue and would call the game obtuse.

Anyway there you go OP.
>>
I'm playing Chameleon Twist for the N64. Pretty fun, the tounge mechanics are very fresh and origional without making the gimmick seem like a chore. I wish for more platformers like this.
>>
I've been playing dungeon keeper 2. It aged really well. The missions are a little bit repetitive so I found myself playing through my pet dungeons instead of the main campaign.
>>
>>332682692
HORNY
>>
>>332682683
The multiplayer mode where you poke each other off the platform with your tongues is GOAT.
>>
File: 1403646662932.gif (497 KB, 240x178) Image search: [Google]
1403646662932.gif
497 KB, 240x178
>>332681721
Wish NWN multiplayer wasn't dead
>take a while googling, find okay-ish populated module
>download the custom shit, create a character, log in
>look at list of custom emotes
>/ep - make your penis erect
>leave the world spawn area and everyone is dressed as an anime maid or edgy faggot tryhard
>leave forever
>>
>>332682157
>MOBAs
>ever fun

Kill yourself, my man.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (89 KB, 421x590) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
89 KB, 421x590
>>332681721
Dont fucking do it, just play hordes of the underdark.

If you must play from level 1, play shadows of undretide and then hordes of the underdark.
>>
Finally started ME3, I really like the combat but I can't bear the shitty story.

Really starting to regret having saved Ashley at Virmire and probably fucked up big time at 2.
Also, Renegade Vanguard for life. Venom Shotgun is pretty sweet.
>>
>>332683151
KeK

Not my problem if you're so shit at mobas you can't even play a casual one
>>
Playing Vindictus for a while now. It's not the kind of game that demands you to play it every hour of your life but I can't stop playing.
>>
>>332683523
Nah if I want skill ceiling I'll play shit like Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, or Ninja Gaiden.
git gud at taste, friend.
>>
>>332683523

He's right though.
>>
Darksiders 2

It's better than 1 I guess. I like the main character less but the option to customize my gear even a bit is quite nice.

I'd rate it solid 7/10, not finished it yet though.
>>
LEGO Batman 3

I like Lego games so I'm enjoying it but it feels like the B Team trying to shape up to Lego Marvel.
>>
>>332681721
I'm playing Dong Freeze and I'm having about as much fun as I had 20 years ago playing the SNES titles. It might actually be better than them.

Also it made me realize (again) that it's in fact not entirely on me that I can't enjoy most modern vidya anymore.
>>
CSGO
Two of the people i usually play with are raging like retards at each other every game and i can't tell them to keep it the fuck down
how do I have them kiss and make up?
>>
File: good God.png (142 KB, 380x760) Image search: [Google]
good God.png
142 KB, 380x760
Picked up Rocket League a few days ago. It's pretty fun.
>>
>>332683523
Moba's are pure cancer, and the longer you play it the more cancerous you'll become. He's right.
>>
File: 1440209878964.gif (791 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1440209878964.gif
791 KB, 300x168
>>332683710
>guy I play games with talking shit about how good he is at LoL, even if I played with him he'd destroy me because he's just so good at games
>I bring over Ninja Gaiden (he's not familiar) don't comment on it's difficulty, just tell him it's a crazy action game, we'll trade off each death
>it dawns on him while he's dying to minions between bosses and his turns are sometimes only seconds long why I brought this game
>he still plays LoL but doesn't call me out anymore
There's hope for you yet man.
>>
File: 1392000155738.gif (1 MB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
1392000155738.gif
1 MB, 200x184
>>332683270

bruh i just feel bad for you, you should have forgot ME ever existed.
>>
>>332684829
>>332684483
>>332683710
>>332683523
>>332682157
This was a quality thread, don't highjack it with your moba bullshit, I swear to god
>>
>>332683713
>>332684483
>>332684829
Thanks for having my back, guys.
>>
Dark Souls because it's been ages since I did a regular run so I've been doing that while I wait for 3. The game feels too easy after all these challenge runs. I just want a new Souls world to explore.
>>
File: 1456165329554.webm (618 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456165329554.webm
618 KB, 1280x720
>>332685129
>be idort
>fucking over 50 games backlog
>try to play fighting games almost daily because thats what friends are into
>have a job
true suffering, I feel I am never progressing. Playing Muramasa Rebirth, Atelier Rorona, Yakuza 5, sfv, ki and Estival Versus. Enjoying MR and EV the most.
>>
if you take the time to get any good at it, counter-strike global offensive becomes fucking amazing.
and then you become good enough to realise how clueless valve is when it comes to balancing the mechanics around skill, the pistols and 1st bullet accuracy in particular.

if youre looking for something to spend alot of time on and get good at, cs is definitely something you should try
(protip: everything in cs is better with friends)
>>
>>332687548
>have huge backlog of Steam games and console games
>want to play them and have some fun
>sit there with spare time and my games right there
>can't bring myself to play them and browse /v/

I even bought a PS4 to play Bloodborne and I can't even go over on the other side of the room and play it.
Why?
>>
>>332681721
I am playing Touhou 6 :EoSD.
Wonderful game but fucking hard.I'm currently trying to 1cc this game on Normal and had a pretty good run today until I fucked it up at Stage 4.
>>
Grandia

>you will never have a girl confess her love to you while sailing on a boat under the moonlight

Just kill me already
>>
Woo hoo

Ive been binge playing dead space 3 while camping out at hers for a bit (jobless fuck) and sorta neglecting her for it.
Its pretty fun, nothing like dead space 2 which was a nice mix of action and light horror. This one just goes and shoves its dick straight down your throat.
Every new monster is presented in a close up SUPERZOOM cinematic showing its "grotesque" entrance but they all just get samey and boring after the third. All the monsters just stop being scary after the 30th "jumpscare" in EVERY fucking room.
The weapon crafting system, while complex and easy to use, allows you to make a fucking BFG, 15% of the way into the game (Hammond's shotgun, all ROF/Damage upgrades, oneshot erryting at close-medium range)
It allows for some nice combinations, but they are far too overpowered, I prefered the original dead space systems where blueprints, nodes, and suits were all important. It made exploration feel important instead of a mindless scramble for everything. My OCD prevents me from using lower tooltips though so maybe im biased, i guess i handicap myself due to how easy i find this game compared to the first two.
All in all, its a good action/zombie shoot-em up with some cool setpeices and a weird but likeable "my ex is sucking chads cock" high-school tier bullshit storyline. Also, get comfy, this game makes you feel cold.

Fucking phones.
>>
I just finished Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

The first half is as good as Deus Ex.

The second half gets progressively worse and by the end you're dealing with respawning enemies and wanting to claw your eyes out.

I'm currently playing Deus Ex: Invisible War. After fixing the loading bug and putting it on my SSD I've decided it's not as bad as I once thought.
>>
File: 41england.jpg (428 KB, 900x1156) Image search: [Google]
41england.jpg
428 KB, 900x1156
>>332681721
The Culling.

The new patch pretty much made it worse. Melee combat is slippery and worse. Items glitch and you can't pick them up. I spawned in the same damn spot 4 games in a row. Pushing seems fucked. Throwing items is bugged with some shit animation.

It was awesome till that new patch. Literally only good thing from the patch was a change in perks.

I already have 35 hours in the game, so I'd say I got my 15 bucks worth out of it. I do hope the game gets better though, it's prettyfun to play with my IRL homies.
>>
I bought two games, and am buying another one on the fourth as well.
The first game I bought was Deadbolt. It thought that it was pretty fun, but a bit short. I guess the length comes from playing it again on hard and trying to get all of the achievements. Looking back at my library, it seems I played it for five hours, which is pretty fair for 10 dollars, I'd say.

The next game was Grim Fandango Remastered. It was pretty cheap, so I thought I'd pick it up since I've heard good things and never played it before. I'm really enjoying it so far. I've only gotten past the first year, and a bit into year two, but it's already setting its self up to be a great game.

The game I'm purchasing on Monday is HunieCam Studio. Can't say much since I haven't played it, but I expect it to be a decent management game.
>>
>>332681721
vtmb, second playthrough
shit is absolutely excellent. /v/ was right about this one.
>>
Paragon. First MOBA and I really like it, great with friends. Same for the division, mediocre game but really fun with friends. Current gem is salt and sanctuary. It looks like shit at first but believe me, this is a goddamn AAA game. Like souls, castlevania or megaman x? Buy it. 10/10
>>
>>332684287
waiting for the apehoop update before I go back.

It is fun game.
>>
>>332681721
God bless this thread, playing SMTIV which has been awesome minus the occasional bullshit that always plagues SMT games. Downloading the new FFXV demo which I'll play later and hopefully enjoy since I bought a PS3 on launch for this shit
>>
Just finished Apotheon. S' bretty good. The combat felt nice and the boss fights were both unique and challenging. The only real problem I had with it is that it still has some bugs and has a tendency to crash occasionally. It got really upsetting when I had to resort to using the map overlay in order to fight poseidon.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.