[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fiscallyirresponsible/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: FinalFantasyXVEditions-3.jpg (344 KB, 1000x638) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyXVEditions-3.jpg
344 KB, 1000x638
Who /fiscallyirresponsible/ here?
>>
>$300 for a Batman Boy Band simulator
>>
>>332680265
my parents spoil the fuck out of me, so i get a lot of money from them i'm over 30 years old and my folks still put cash in my account since they dont spend it on themselves.
>>
I wish I was.
>>
File: 9d3.jpg (128 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
9d3.jpg
128 KB, 1024x576
>>332681312
Well, my parents literally never gave me any money because I'm the youngest in the family and the only boy.

My pocket money was 15 bucks per month, never got anything more. Christmas was just a punch of underwear or maybe a shirt if I'm lucky.

Meanwhile my older sister got a car to her 16th and 30th birthday and money to buy herself an own house.

My parents didn't even wanted to lend me money for my work and travel year in New Zealand.
>>
Right here. I just got money from my grandpa's will.
>>
>>332681642
That's rough, and sorry man, didn't mean to sound like I'm bragging. It honestly bugs me. I have told them for years that this is not necessary, but they've told me I'm their only kid and I guess they always loved doing this. The only one they spend money on more than me, is our family dog, which always makes me smile. They send me pics of her since we know she's getting on in years, but she's still spoiled af.

But yeah, was just answering OP in regards to the irresponsible thing. I don't actually spend the money much on stuff, but a luxury item like this for a series I care about, I'm okay with.
>>
>>332680265

>300$ for a shitty JRPG

i'll pass
>>
>>332680265
That Pakistan alone is like 100 dollars. I'm not that big of a faggot to invest that much in a game that'll not live up to the umteenth year this games been in development. I'll get it when it's on the steam summer sale
>>
File: 146235426342.jpg (29 KB, 757x340) Image search: [Google]
146235426342.jpg
29 KB, 757x340
>>332680265

That's too much money for a single game and a bunch of shit that will just sit on a shelf and collect dust.
>>
>>332680265
Was going to buy that edition but the 90$s steel book case is 10x better so went with that.
>>
>>332681312
>>332681642
My dad ran off before I was born, my mother abandoned me when I was 15. I've basically been alone since then (no extended family at all), and whenever I get into financial trouble, I'm on my own.

Not to sound like this is the Oppression Olympics, but at least you two have family. Be grateful you have that much, even if it's not perfect.
>>
>>332683908
>>332681642
>tfw loving, but a bit of a worrier-mother whom you love dearly
>slightly stern father that's easy to talk to and loves to laugh, love just as much as mom
>never talk to any of my siblings or nieces/nephews, unless they are trying to loan money from me and never repay, or try to brag about how "good" things are going for them

When my parents die, I will legit not have a reason to talk to any of my siblings ever again, and I will be better for it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.