[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A man is only as solid as his cardboard box
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ltuSAfe.jpg (163 KB, 1497x615) Image search: [Google]
ltuSAfe.jpg
163 KB, 1497x615
A man is only as solid as his cardboard box
>>
File: 1458176909464.jpg (1 MB, 2921x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458176909464.jpg
1 MB, 2921x1200
>>332679979
Fixed for you Venom autist
>>
File: Snakes and Raiden.png (999 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Snakes and Raiden.png
999 KB, 1920x1080
>>332679979
>>332680225
Fixed for ya, retards.
>>
File: 8Nmw0mP.jpg (95 KB, 688x1000) Image search: [Google]
8Nmw0mP.jpg
95 KB, 688x1000
Solid Snake > Big Boss > Solidus Snake > Liquid Snake > Big Boss in Everything After MGS3 = Venom Snake > Old Snake

Raiden not listed because he works perfectly as Snake's protege and thus can't really be said to be "worse" than Snake himself, as they fill different roles.
>>
>>332680335 that one just sucks
>>
>>332679979
>Venom Snake
>bros before hoes
>doesn't give a shit about Miller or Ocelot, spends all his time with fucking Quiet
>>
>>332680225
dude. Venom Snake went nuclear. Don't leave it out.
>>
>>332680542
Nah, it lists the things that they've done, no bullshit like
>"The man who makes the impossible possible"
>hero of beating up old slavs in a jungle
>probably would have used reddit
>thinks before talking
>doesn't speak kikongo
And shit alike
>>
>Solid Snake
>the hero of shadow moses
>Big Boss
>hero of beating up old slavs in a jungle

why not
>Solid Snake
>hero of beating up old soldiers on an island
>Big Boss
>the hero of the cold war
>>
>>332680335
I really liked Raiden until they revealed his child soldier back story. I wish he could have stayed that cocky over-trained special agent maturing on his first actual mission, the fact that he's actually fought in many wars before that "first mission" kinda kills it.
>>
>>332679979

Reminder that Venom does all that shit while being older than Big Boss, which means he fought Solid Snake while he was old and SS in his prime, and while also missing an arm and and eye, AND he was keeping up the Big Boss act until the very end.

Venom is the best.
>>
>>332680778
what about "irritating British accent"
>>
>>332680998

>Genome soldiers
>FOX unit
>old

m8, pls
>>
>>332679979
>ready to pull the trigger
>goes nuclear

Please stop spreading these lies.
>>
>>332681291
Correct it if you want, still definitely better than
>wears gay military uniforms
or
>not your friend, probably wants to go home and think about the boss
>>
>>332680998
Kojima, pls leave.
>>
>ready to pull the trigger

Yeah, especially when she kicks the shit out of two soldiers and then tries to kill the third one by putting a knife in his mouth.

>a true mystery who fooled the patriots, solid snake and the rest of the world

He didn't do any of this shit, he was the fucking lie. Cypher fooled them by using him.

>goes nuclear
By saving a couple of kids, letting a cocky kid steal a fucking metal gear and accepting his role as a BB's double like a good dog?

>keeps retards at a distance
>spends half of his time with Quiet
>>
>>332681817

>she

You talking about Quiet? 'Cause she wasn't trying to kill that last guy, she was trying to cut out his tongue so he couldn't speak. He was infected with the vocal meme parasite.
>>
>>332683546
Shit, I didn't know that.
>>
>>332683546

Yeah, because trying to cut out a man's tounge which has a good chance of killing them is far superior than just writing a fucking note down.

Quiet was by far the biggest peice of shit in the game. MGS5 had a lot of problems, but Quiet and her whole arc was one of the bigger ones, because she's completely useless, completely retarded, and is treated like a giant special snowflake by the characters and plot for no reason.

I regretted not shooting her the first time, and I was happy to put a bullet in her at the end of the Extreme Cloaked in Silence mission.
>>
>>332679979

venom had a hard life
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.