[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, I want to play either Final Fantasy VI or Final Fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: six or seven.jpg (55 KB, 470x265) Image search: [Google]
six or seven.jpg
55 KB, 470x265
/v/, I want to play either Final Fantasy VI or Final Fantasy VII. Which one, in your opinion, is the better of the two? Also, which version of either may help in your argument. I haven't played through either or them and I'm just looking for something to do before I go to work again. Thanks.
>>
For VI play the snes version, for VII play any version but don't wait for the remake because it may suck.

As for which is better, they're both really good so it comes down to which you like more
>>
Can't you play both?
>>
>>332665352
Play both eventually but my vote is for FF7

6 is really good but has some areas that are straight up boring. 7 is honestly a masterpiece though so it'll always get my vote. I played 6 before it and was still blown away
>>
>>332665980
>not playing the gba patched rom
>>
>>332665352
VII
>>
>>332665352
Play both nigga, but if you have to choose, choose VI
>>
VII is a classic for a reason
>>
File: Untitled.png (494 KB, 830x319) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
494 KB, 830x319
>>332665352
In my opinion visually FF6 holds up better than FF7 does but they are both worth playing.
>>
FFVI GBA for extra content
>>
>>332665352
FF6, OP.
It's better than FF7 in every way.
>>
Whichever one you play, if you enjoy it, play the other as well. They're both really good games. My preference is VII.
>>
>>332666046
I'll probably play both eventually. I think I'm gonna go with VII for now.
>>
>>332665352
>either
They're both essential
>>
>>332665352
just flip a coin
head = 6
tail = 7
that's how i usually choose between things
>>
>>332666598

Literally baby'ss 1st JRPG.
>>
>>332665352
It says right on the back of the CD case of FFVII that it is "quite possibly the greatest game of all time" What does it say on the back of VI? Thought so.
>>
>>332666646
We have to take into consideration that VI was a game that was done on a platform that had been used for a good time and that sprite art had been evolving ever since the NES. On the other hand FF7 was developed at the beginning of the 3d era, Square had changed from developing for Nintendo and moved to Sony because CDs, and even then the fucking PS1's hardware was shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.