[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Neptune such a memorable and well designed character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: neptune.jpg.cf.jpg (32 KB, 400x468) Image search: [Google]
neptune.jpg.cf.jpg
32 KB, 400x468
How is Neptune such a memorable and well designed character?
>>
Much like Sega people like to think fondly of her and she will never truly die.
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS NEPTUNE
>>
>>332661975
A child with down syndrome
>>
>>332661608
Fair skinned and likes meme.
/thread
>>
>>332661608
That design is memorable,shes like the Sonic and Crash in the past,yeah sure there were furry platformers in the past that tried to be the next Sonic or the next Crash,but many of them have failed and tried to capture that audience.It's the same thing with Nep,devs tries to create the next big moe thing but ending up failing capturing an audience.The funny thing is Neptunia isn't all that popular,and it still manages to be a success.
>>
>>332661608
Does she wear anything under that parka?
>>
>>332662396
Yes. A camisole and panties. Both blue and white striped.
>>
Hoodie and short shorts confirmed retard logic.
>>
>>332662812
>camisole
I do not speak woman speech, show me something visual of her non-parka wear.
>>
>>332661608
She's the new Mario/Master Chief
>>
>>332663863
How?
>>
>>332664076
Power of faggotry
>>
>>332663453
Lower left corner
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.