[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone even play this game anymore? I've been wearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Dark_souls_asylum_demon.jpg (106 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_asylum_demon.jpg
106 KB, 960x540
Does anyone even play this game anymore? I've been wearing the Darkmoon Covenant Ring for two hours and haven't been called into service once.
>>
cant imagine dark souls 3's release is the best time to be trying
>>
Population is pretty dead across all platforms, you got the DLC? I still get occasional action invading in Anor Londo but that's about it.
>>
>>332657902
Game just got bc on XboxOne all bosses have been firing off, active PvP in the Depths bonfire against the backwall and invasions at Gargoyles. Haven't trekked back up from Quelaag to check on how things are looking past the gate.
>>
I recently convinced a co-worker to buy it and I'm helping him through his playthrough. I'd be down to PvP you or whatever but I can't access my PC right now.
>>
>>332658053
I don't have the DLC on principle of not wanting to pay for the game twice (Playing on PS3 because of my toaster PC). Like if a friend gifts it for me I'll play it but I don't like the idea of being a part of the problem myself.
>>
File: 1383968056650.jpg (199 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1383968056650.jpg
199 KB, 1024x682
Reds are giant pussies who kill the boss so you can't invade them. If you want to be a true Dark Moon, put on the EK set, pick up the Drakesword and go to a lowby zone. Wait to be invaded then switch to your real weapon when they get close.

The guilty pay the price.
>>
File: Screenshot-Original.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>332658414
>being a part of the problem
>supporting a game/studio you enjoy
>not wanting to see more Souls games
>being a part of the problem
>>
>>332658586
SWEATING PALMS ALERT
>>
>>332658586
I actually finally got a Darkmoon invasion in the Depths and the faggot pussied out and DC's. Guess they like twinking scrubs in Undead Berg but can't hant the bant when it comes back around to them.

>>332658761
I don't want to be a part of the DLC problem. Especially when the game automatically installs the DLC data onto your harddrive with the current update and then just locks it out with a paywall.
>>
>>332658927
You have to understand that your buff as a dark moon is insanely strong and if you put it on a shotel. Those pussy reds are done like dinner

They dont want no part of what you are bringing
>>
>>332659021
I haven't even invested in a min max or proper build. No armor investment and only a partially upgraded weapon. I just want to make a priest build and have some organic PvP with my tree trunk.
>>
>>332659196
>>332659021
On top of that, I'm really not even good. I would certainly hope to get better, but more than that I just want to experience what the covenant has to offer. If I wanted faggots being faggots I would join the Forest Hunters to get ganked for hours on end.
>>
File: das.png (355 KB, 995x390) Image search: [Google]
das.png
355 KB, 995x390
Yes, I've completed this game yesterday.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.