[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing as how a FFXV PC version is on its way, is it safe to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
Seeing as how a FFXV PC version is on its way, is it safe to assume that Neir 2 will also be releasing on the PC?
It's going to be the primary reason as of why i am going to get a ps4, this and persona 5. I dont like modern action games or fifa. Is it still worth it?
>>
>>332654916
Sony signed an exclusivity deal. Its not happening bro
>>
>>332656003
No they didn't
>>
>>332656003

>this meme again
>>
Rev those petitions cuck
>>
>>332654916
Nier is niche and FF is AAA. KYS yourself pcuck.
>>
>>332657772
Why does it make you so angry?
>>
its a 50/50 chance

Can this be a DrakNier thread instead of consolewars?

Started listening to DoD3s soundtrack more seriously, I like it more now than I used to. I like invoke a little bit of the craziness from DoD1 with its own sweet spins.
>>
I would like it to be released on PC so we can actually have threads about it without children putting a stop to them because it wasn't released on their platform of choice but I'm pretty sure it's a PS4 exclusive.
>>
>>332654916
>more reassurance topics
yes it will mate, you can have everything in this world if you believe hard enough
>>
I hope not, can't let my PS4 collect dust with its lack of games.
>>
File: 1459441671017s.jpg (6 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1459441671017s.jpg
6 KB, 238x192
>ffxv will be on pc

not it wont
>>
>even Nier will be getting shitposted because of consolewar faggotry
Fuck you too, /v/.
>>
>Directed by a man that never released a game on PC
>Sequel to a console-only game
>Developed by the studio that hates PC ports
I don't see the possibility being too high.
>>
>>332658195
The threads would just be filled with "CONSOLEKEKS BTFO" instead.
>>
We didn't even get a Nier port so what makes you think they will release this for the PC?

Japanese people don't even like money if I recall.
>>
>>332658817
This, fuck you fucking faggots
>>
File: Capture.png (181 KB, 864x499) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
181 KB, 864x499
>>332658989
>>Developed by the studio that hates PC ports

???
>>
>>332659626
>one game pushed for by Konami
>three utter trash projects developed by b-team of a b-team
Meanwhile Bayonetta and Vanquish are still on consoles only and Kamiya makes snarky posts about PC in his twitter.
>>
>>332659760
>talking bad about kamiya when /v/ secretly sucks his dick because he's an unlikable faggot who keeps blocking and insulting his customers
oh boy here we go
>>
>>332659205
>>332658817
i agree with both you, fuck all of you and brand loyalty bullshit that favors platforms more than games quality.
>>
>>332659760
He also shat on people when they begged for Bayonetta in Smash.
>>
>>332659626
your kind of proving his point though cause thats barely any of platinum's catalog and 3 of them are from their D team
>>
>>332660039
Not really, it's up to Sega if they want them to port PC versions of their games.

Square Enix has shown a ton of support for PC lately. Nier Automata will come to Steam.
>>
>>332660465
[citation needed]
>>
>>332660465
And yet none of the Drakenguard games or the first Nier game were released for PC.
I don't even care about console war bullshit, but it seems like a long shot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.