[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on LiS? I finished it some time ago and sacrifing Chloe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1374546784532446584.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
1374546784532446584.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
Thoughts on LiS?

I finished it some time ago and sacrifing Chloe ending is fucking depressing.

The game starts off with tumblr problems but holy fuck it does turn into some detective shit.
>>
you won't get any actual discussion of this game on 4chan. don't even try.
>>
File: 1448639806853.jpg (496 KB, 1200x891) Image search: [Google]
1448639806853.jpg
496 KB, 1200x891
Cancer meme game for autistic current year SJW faggots
>>
>>332653259
Did you even play it you nigger lover?
>>
>>332653316
5 minutes into the game
>BOOOM YOU GOT SUPERPOWERS
>teenage whore has a crush on her teacher
>i'm taking a selfie
>reading my cancerous meme diary
>pseudointellectual conversations about photography
>le cool kinds make fun of me xDD

>Did you even play it?
Did you?
>>
>>332652989
I haven't felt this emotional connection to a game in a long time. It was really great, and yes, the first episode had me worried that it was "muh MTV growing up problems"

I just felt however that the ending limited my need to replay with different choices. The ending is pretty final, and feels like my choices meant nothing in the long run.

Although it would be fun to play again knowing who the big bad was all along.

Anyone have any recommendations for games similar to this? I played this and Firewatch in the same week and wow I love this genre.
>>
>>332652989
Was nice, but missed countless opportunities to be so much better. The worst part is probably that it builds up this mistery about the storm and hints at stuff like the vortex club or the unnatural phenomena (two moons for example) being somehow related to it and then. Nothing. "I created that storm". No you fucking didn't. That is just dumb.
>>
File: chloe.jpg (43 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
43 KB, 425x516
>>332652989
>>
>>332652989

Hated it.

Don't tell my my choices matter and then never have them change anything.

I hope that bird gets raped.
>>
File: 1454937757278.jpg (697 KB, 2560x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454937757278.jpg
697 KB, 2560x1280
Kate was my waifu
>>
>>332653903

Everybody's Gone to Rapture
>>
part 5 took like twice as long as the other parts only to give the most pathetic, contrived, "we choked and decided to fuck up the huge cliffhanger with tonnes of opportunities from Part 4" ending you could get.

truly to win this game you can never play it at all :^))))))
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.