[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you hacked your 3DS yet? I fucked up and have my 3DS at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3DSex.png (157 KB, 442x249) Image search: [Google]
3DSex.png
157 KB, 442x249
Have you hacked your 3DS yet? I fucked up and have my 3DS at 10.6, so no hacking for me unless I dish out money for Powersaves or Cubic fucking Ninja
>>
I understand hacking the 3DS to play region blocked games or fan translations, put please, stop doing it just to pirate games and support the industry.

It's good when some franchises like Senran Kagura and the new Digimon games start being released here in the west.
>>
>>332649596
Hey......shut up.
>>
>>332649184
Is Noborhys going to do any Cloud or Bayonetta art, now that they're both in Smash?
>>
>>332649596
Maybe if Nintendo wasn't a dick and stopped production alltogether in my country, making the price for games go up like 3x
>>
>>332649721
I think he's already done something with both, but not in the same pic.
>>
>>332649596
I don't want to support Nintendo or the 3DS anymore. These games I pirated aren't even fucking fun.
>>
>>332649596
I'm a poorfag m8, what else can I do. I mean, I could just wait until I've saved up to play the games, or I could play the games and then buy them when I can.
>>
How do I enable NSFW on google image search?
>>
>>332649853
Are they on pixiv? I just checked the boorus and couldn't find any of either character.
>>
>>332649939
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2406052
>>
>>332649596
This guy is right though. Handhelds are the only industry where piracy directly affects localizations. Since the PSP devs have stated that piracy is a major concern. You're only biting your own ass by doing that.
>>
>>332650792
Wasn't the PSP hacked within like a year or 2?

It's been five years since the 3DS came out, and they aren't really giving anyone a reason to buy the actual games by butchering games as "localizations" anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.