[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is playing Black Desert Online? How do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Who else here is playing Black Desert Online? How do you think it compares to other MMO's? What classes are you playing/your favorite? What are some good tips for new players.

Started a couple weeks ago and I've got a lvl 30 sorc and a lvl 24 warrior. Haven't had this much fun in an mmo since I was 10 playing the original everquest.

I'm also looking for someone who has switched from WoW to give thier perspective as I have a friend who I am hoping to convince to switch.
>>
>>332646694
>playing dead B2P P2W korean MMOs
Its so bad it died in both Korea AND Russia.

Seriously, go find a better MMO. Just roll a dice and you'll get something more enjoyable.
>>
>>332646797
Doubt it man. I've tried sooooooo many MMO's and this one has me pretty hooked.

Maybe its B2betopteir but it can still be plenty enjoyable w/o spending any moolah. It's only 30 bucks after all w/o a monthly subscription.

Our of curiosity, which MMO is your favorite/which would you reccomend?
>>
>>332646797
>Just roll a dice and you'll get something more enjoyable
yahtzee is pretty good game actually
>>
Here's some more cool historical photos to hook in those big money mmo players, b/c who doesn't like a little bit of history in the morning?
>>
I really love the knowledge system in this game. It's cool how you get energy from exploring and I'm really into the usefulness of alts, the game encourages you to have other characters other than your "main", where other MMO's seemed to pigeon hole you into one class if you wanted to make any headway.
>>
Bumping with baby hitler
>>
I just started, and while it's a lot of fun I don't see any team play which is disappointing
>>
>>332648118

Node wars aren't implemented yet, is that the sort of thing you're talking about? Like the massive GVG pvp people have been talking about?

Or just people teaming up for mobs?

World bosses require teamwork too.
>>
>>332648316
Teaming up for mobs. Too many PvP scenarios are broken so I just like playing PvE with a group and stuff, but I haven't seen any reason to do that yet in BDO. But everything else is a lot of fun, even if I do end up doing it solo
>>
Pretty pumped up about all the things you can do AFK, I like the fact I can progress in the game while I'm at work.
>>
>>332648689
Well the problem w/mobs are that they're ezpz. Grouping up for scroll/field bosses is where the group PVE seems to be, although I'm not close to max level so I'm not even sure how Boss fights go.
>>
>>332648919
Well I guess if there is at least team PvE end game that'll work. Doesn't look like it takes a while to reach it either
>>
>>332648689
Also what server do you play on and what level are you? I have 0 friends in this game so far. We should team up a bit.
>>
>>332646694
this thread is getting spammed, probably just viral marketing.
>>
>>332649138
Fuck, which one has serendia on it? It's the top one. I'm pretty low level right now, 20, but I also have 0 friends so I wouldn't mind teaming up. Family name is Pajamamann
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.