[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Overwatch shows grill butt with some shitty default pose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1450745596467.jpg (23 KB, 508x377) Image search: [Google]
1450745596467.jpg
23 KB, 508x377
>Overwatch shows grill butt with some shitty default pose
>Anally evacuates SJW cucks

>Sm4sh, game litterally targeted towards kiddies, has Zero Suit Samass, Wii Dick Trainer, and fucking Bayonetta, just to name a few
>No SJW backlash.

I honestly don't get it.
>>
>>332645124
Because Overwatch is western trash
>>
>>332645124
The characters you mentioned don't say anything sexual in Smash. Not even Bayonetta.
>>
>>332645367
>not even Bayonetta
>everything she says is a double entendre

How does it feel to not having a working brain?
>>
>I honestly don't get it.
Because SJW backlash against sm4sh was over Zero Suit Samus high heels.
>>
>>332645124
When you give a mouse a cookie, it's gonna want milk.
>>
>>332645308
This. It's only good for fap bait.
>>
>>332645476
SJW backlash is fucking inconsistent.

>They remove bug from Tomodachi Life
>FUCKIN HOMOPHOBES REEEEE

>ZSS heels added to Sm4sh
>GENERALIZNG WOMEN REEEEEE

>Tracer has a butt
>SEXUALLIZING WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>332645124
>urgh, Bayonetta is so problematic
>why couldn't Shantae get in? She's an indie rep and she's got more to her than her sexuality
>>
>>332645907
>Implying everybody else is a Shantae faggot

Fuck no. I just wanted a Konami rep like Bomberman/Belmont.
>>
>>332645901
You are not even showing how crazy the whole thing is:
>SJW wet their panties over Other M showing Samus have emotions "like a real woman"
>Shit on Sm4sh for having ZSS with highheels, despiste them being there in Other M in the first place
>>
>>332645907
>>why couldn't Shantae get in? She's an indie rep and she's got more to her than her sexuality

God I hate this line of thinking. Has anyone pushing for Shantae ever PLAYED her games? She's slow, clunky and transformations are a big part of her character via DANCING.

Sakurai would have had to change a lot about her to make her work properly for the game's pace (instantaneous transformation, Pirate's Curse like movement, hair attacks are more subtle) and his philosophy is about maintaining more than changing it.

>>332646214
To be fair, Bayonetta and a Belmont in the same game would have been interesting to say the least. Witches that aren't from the Belnades/Fernandes/Velnundes clan are usually associated with Drac himself. On the other hand, someone like the Belmont clan in Bayo's eyes would really be no different than a Lumen Sage or other such servant of Paradiso.

It's a clash of misunderstandings.
>>
File: 1459291839501.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [Google]
1459291839501.gif
2 MB, 270x188
>>332646280
I never played Other M, but good goy SJW are contradicting assholes.
>>
>>332646720
Funny enough, Other M is basically "a man tells a woman what to do, also said woman, the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, cries of terror when a space dragon appears"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.