[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This had better graphics, combat and was overall better and longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 12330666.jpg (107 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
12330666.jpg
107 KB, 1280x710
This had better graphics, combat and was overall better and longer than the shit Platinum Demo SE just released.

Do they want to kill the hype or what?
>>
>>332644071
The controls where way better, why the fuck did they changed them? L1 to defend/dodge felt more intuitive than pressing fucking Square, and R1 to auto-target.

The interface was better too.

What the fuck Tabata?
>>
>>332644269
Every change made has been linked to feedback from people that tried out the demo.The changes made where in regard to the majority opinions expressed by those giving feedback.
>>
>>332644587
I thought those were what was implemented in the version 2.0 of Duscae.

And the downgrade in graphics is not from the feedback.

Also then, this is some other example of when directors should keep to their vision and not always listen to player feedback.

I miss Sakaguchi and Tanaka.
>>
>>332644071
after 1 million years, 3 USA president, countless terorists attacks, feminazism on the rise, this game is still a tech demo
>>
The Platinum demo felt way more like Kingdom hearts than FFXV.

And Nomura is no longer the director.
>>
>faggot shotta little boy in dream world
>picopico hammer and toys everywhere
>gay faggot pandering the gayme.

yeah dropped like kingdom hearts at this point
>>
Nigga have you played Duscae recently? The adding of manual weapon switching alone made the combat feel magnitudes better, you actually have some control over your combo now rather than letting the braindead computer system decide it for you.l

Also the camera is a bit better and the lockon is now not shit (Duscae's was some nonsensical R1 + R3 lockon system, now it's R1 and you just use the right stick to flick through targets).

Biggest complaints I have are magic (lame) and lack of aerial combat, but we saw aerial combat and a revised jump as early as January, so I guess they just hand't gotten that code running yet. It looks worlds different. They probably just tweaked the Duscae combat engine a bit to add the new weapon selection system in order to get this demo out, maybe the new code isn't running on console yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7nyrNBFXA
>>
>>332645007
>>332644914
>>332644587
>>332644269
>I SWEAR, FF15 USED TO BE GOOD!!!
>*presents a play-to-play Demo as proof*

Not this time FFXV-kun!
>>
>>332645247
I replayed it yesterday to warm up for today's demo.

man now it just makes me sad, Duscae 2.0 felt a great starting point towards the final game, this Platinum demo is way way worse than Duscae 2.0.
>>
It's just a fucking tech demo for normies, they even said as much in the trailer and the event. You can't even fucking die in it, there's no levels or skills or anything. It's literally there for the cunt whose most played PS4 game is netflix.
>>
>>332645493
>It's just a fucking tech demo for normies

LOL

you mean its now just a game for normies.
>>
>>332645745

If you seriously think it'll be impossible to die in the main game, sure.
>>
>>332645394
You're nuts if you thought Duscae 2.0 felt good. The only thing missing from Platinum was skills which I'm sure they're gonna add back in. Platinum improved literally everything else about the combat.
>>
>>332646585
maybe was the fucking shit button map then, but it felt horrible for me.
>>
>>332646585

Okay anon, I'll listen.

Can you explain how to play the combat in it effectively? I wasn't getting much control out of Platinum at all. I felt like I was doing it wrong. I haven't played Duscae either.
>>
>>332644587
So the moral of the story is, don't pander to the vocal minority
>>
>>332644587
people, like /v/, are stupid and should not be involved in game development
>>
>>332644071
one was free, one wasn't. Are you mentally retarded?
>>
File: 1458148377489.png (631 KB, 598x572) Image search: [Google]
1458148377489.png
631 KB, 598x572
>he didn't name his carbuncle "carbuncle"
>>
>>332648846
I named it "NEVEREVER"
>>
>>332648846

I named it Carbinkle.
>>
>>332645037
Stop posting this you fucking cocksmoker. We get it, you don't like the demo.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.