[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hate how there are so many faggots making these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: cuckos.png (733 KB, 1108x439) Image search: [Google]
cuckos.png
733 KB, 1108x439
Does anyone else hate how there are so many faggots making these videos mocking Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 because it's "too gross and problematic"? It's not enough that the pc crowd managed to censor our game from getting released over here, now they're making fun of it on top of it
Remember when Giant Bomb was good?
>>
>It's a Dan episode
DAMNIT
>>
>>332643540
>Remember when Giant Bomb was good?

Screaming faggots was never good.
>>
>Dan already acting all wacky and retarded in the first 2 minutes
At least Jeff cut his bullshit off.
>>
>>332643540
>problematic
why doesnt anyone ever explain what actual problem they are referring to?
>>
>too gross and problematic
Quote the moment where this is said in the video. I guarantee you it isn't.
>>
>>332643540

Jeff and Dan are grown men in stable relationships with actual women. They're entitled to mock stuff like DoAX.
>>
>>332644141
No they're not.
>>
>>332643540

>its an e-celeb thread
>>
>>332643694
GB is not at all screaming youtube vlogger types, Dan like to pretend he's retarded and that's about it. I haven't seen the DOA quicklook but I wouldn't be surprised like OP is saying if they try to play the moralfags and call it problematic.

I like Jeff and think he's pretty real, he doesn't take shit seriously, like when they played that creepy anime pantyshot game years ago and Jeff went into his creeper Jeff mode, those were good times, they just played the game and had fun with it and it was obvious that it was sleazy jap shit but they didn't take their audience for retards back then, the SJW shit wasn't at full throttle back then and it wasn't mandatory to have to have the politically correct opinion about fucking computer graphics anime tits in a fucking stupid fighting game.
>>
>>332643540
>because it's "too gross and problematic"?
Watching it. They're ripping on it because it's dumb and bad like the other games.

Jeff acting like a perverted footfag was fun.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15 KB, 413x395
>Jeff is instantly familiar to the controls and menu options
You dirty weeb. You dirty, dirty weeb.
>>
I never played one of these before. So far this looks boring as fuck.
>>
File: anythingbayonetta.jpg (23 KB, 580x325) Image search: [Google]
anythingbayonetta.jpg
23 KB, 580x325
>>332644339
Why aren't Jeff and Rocco BFF's?
>>
>>332643540
lmao i stopped going there but im going to watch this one just to torture myself
>>
They would have made fun of this game 10 years ago if it came out. But now it's "SJW" to do it? Please die.
>>
>>332644515
I bought DOAX2 on 360 and it was just as bad. I love the concept. Still waiting for them to make a good one.
>>
File: 1436462274934.jpg (18 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1436462274934.jpg
18 KB, 500x544
>>332644141
>dan is a grown man
>>
>>332644727
Found the SJW
>>
>>332644515
Yeah, it looks really dull.
But the technology does actually look pretty impressive. Skin getting sandy and shit. And of course, boob bouncing tech.
The game looks good for PS4
>>
>>332643540
Maybe they are mocking it because it's shit.
>>
They have always mocked DoA.
>>
>>332645230
Jeff says in the end video that he likes the DoA games though. But I guess he still mocks them for being goofy.
>>
They made a QL making fun of Paradise, this is par for the course.
>>
Fame Douglas held a fighting tournament on a boat and there was this girl and the clone of the girl and someone gets thrown into a volcano.
>>
>st-stop making fun of our casual anime titty games
You guys are pathetic
>>
>>332645573
He likes the actual Dead or Alive games, the fighting games. I'm pretty sure he's always thought these Xtreme ones were shit.
>>
>>332643540
Quit being mad
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.