[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good wii games that don't require you to point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wii_console.jpg (32 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
wii_console.jpg
32 KB, 940x529
Are there any good wii games that don't require you to point at the screen with the wiimote?
>>
Xenoblade
>>
Uncharted 2
>>
>>332640330
Mario Kart
Kirby's Epic Yarn

....hey, you asked.
>>
Depends on taste
Sonic Colors
Brawl
Kirby's Return to Dreamland

There's a slew amount.
>>
>>332640561
I thought you still had to with kirby? Didn't you have to point at the screen to tear stuff away?
>>332640407
I tried xenoblade a while ago but didn't like it due to the fact that most quests you got didn't tell you what monsters you had to kill to get the item you needed to complete the quest
>>332640456
Kill yourself
>>
>>332640330
Dolphin emulator let's you key Waggle and Pointer to the right analogue stick and a button.
>>
>>332640330
Radiant Dawn
>>
File: 0.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>
>>332640816
I thought it disabled it if you use a real wiimote, guess not.
Alright then recommend me ANY Wii game now
>>
No More Heroes
>>
Every driving game, every game that support the pad, almost every platformer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.