[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ am I retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: whathtefuck.png (19 KB, 311x238) Image search: [Google]
whathtefuck.png
19 KB, 311x238
/v/ am I retarded?
>>
Absolutely.
>>
>>332638334
そうだね
>>
File: fuckbird.png (980 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
fuckbird.png
980 KB, 3200x1800
>>332638334
I just did this part too, took me a few tries. Go straight ahead. Dash forward twice when the first block has returned to the left.

Then go up and left until you can't any more, then travel to the right. There's nothing to ever turn the lights on, but you run out of places to go.

You'll end up pressing a button that removes some pylons in your way. They're at the middle of the top of the dungeon. Don't be afraid of the sliding block you see after you push the button, just get underneath it and follow the path out.

good luck
>>
>>332639417
The blocks don't move no matter what I do anon. I feel ridiculous bumping my head into them with no results. I've dashed forward way more than once.
>>
>>332639546
It might be dependent on when you access it. I only went there after having dealt with the boss and found the other three fragments. It could be that they're only activated after you do one or both of those.

This is assuming I'm understanding you correctly in that there are blocks directly in front of where you took your screenshot, but they're not moving.
>>
what game?
>>
>>332640408
Hyper Light Drifter. On gog and steam
>>
>>332638334
Yes
>>
Do we already know how long it this game?
>>
>>332640646
I've got one boss down after two hours of reasonable effort, only a couple of deaths. There are at least four bosses, so I'd call it 7 minimum if you're not speedrunning.
>>
>>332640818

Thanks for the info. I heard some rumours that it's 2-3 hours long. I'm okay with 6+ hours though.
>>
>>332640939
No problem. Yeah, it's definitely longer than that. Some people were either legitimately confused by the demo build that was around that length or are spreading that rumor anyway
>>
twitch tv/ archangelmon

For anyone who's curious about game length
>>
Should I get this on GoG? Indie devs seem to have a problem of not updating the game as much on GoG.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.