[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metro 2033
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Metro_2033_Game_Cover.jpg (81 KB, 270x333) Image search: [Google]
Metro_2033_Game_Cover.jpg
81 KB, 270x333
Just got this for my Xbox 360. Comfy as fuck and always wanted to play it. At the moment I reached the Armory Station and never spent any bullets i collected. So I'm sitting pretty on 310 currency bullets and want to spend it. For the first time ever I found two venders that sell suits, one decreases damage and the other is for stealth. What do u think /v/irgins? Best weapons to buy? Any point in buying sealth armor cause so far the stealth in this game sucks, kill one guy silently and everybody knows where you are.

7/10 game. I'm proper comfy with my inner survivalist. I have ammo for my weapons out the ass.
>>
>kill one guy silently and everybody knows where you are.
The problem might be that you aren't actually killing them silently.
>>
>>332636261
you playin ranger mode?
>>
>>332636358
nope, just hardcore. It's a used copy and im not forking out money for dlc on a dead console. The weapons I have are the basic stuff i picked up along the way.
>>
>>332636340
thowing knifes at someones head in pure darkness , instakills them but also sets everyone else on alert. Maybe the stealth bits are just a gimmick? I liked Last Light and hope another game comes out but the stealth is painful.
>>
File: Metro 2033 Helsing.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Metro 2033 Helsing.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>332637046
The stealth is some of the best in recent times.
You just fuck something up, either stepping on glass/taps, letting enemies see the bodies or not finishing off someone with a single shot.
There's also a way to avoid humans altogether, most levels are specifically made for that.
I had no trouble kiling silently and stay undetected.
>>
>>332637770
ah, so I just suck. So would you suggest the stealth suit for 100 bullets or is it something not really needed? Right not im eyeing up a revolver with a stock,optics and silencer for 113 bullets. Honestly I don't much use the shot gun. I;d say ur right i might be playing like an elephant and not knowing it. Is the dart minigun worth it?
>>
>>332638181
Th stealth suit loweres your visibility, so yeah it's vry worth it if you want to play stealth.
The revolver is best against mutants, so no point in putting a suppressor on it.
The dart gun is very worth it since you can pick up the arrows and reuse them and fully pumped it penetrates even the heaviest armor.
>>
>>332638907
thx bud and wat about the ak47. any point to buying an upgraded one
>>
>>332640489
The basic AK74 it the best, the modern one has shit damage but higher firerate so not wih it.
>>
>>332640708
cheers. So this is my shopping list
>Stealth armor
>Dart revolver

and I'll be keeping my normal revolver and ak. hows that sound?
>>
>>332641465
You're good to go, well prepared for the library.
>>
>>332641698
cheers mate. Didn't want to waste all the money pinching i've been doing. Hope they make a third game.
>>
File: 43110_20160317155645_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
43110_20160317155645_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Remember: if it's hostile, you kill it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.