[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about this game. I would've been able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (263 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 300x346
Let's talk about this game. I would've been able to appreciate it a dick ton more if Insomniac kept their chromosomes and hadn't fucked the character designs to the utmost degree
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
Like what the fuck happened

It pisses me off even more when I realize they used this design for THREE games before switching back to the crack in time one in the reboot
>>
>>332627507
looks okay to me, how did they look before?
>>
File: image.png (374 KB, 642x408) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374 KB, 642x408
And look at this why was nefarious always hunched over like an asshole
>>
File: image.png (639 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
639 KB, 750x1334
>>332627708
Ratchets model was just feels incredibly compressed compared to his previous ones. In this game his head is so horizontal it's almost retarded. He looks like a literal football on legs. On top of that he looks like an absolute pussy compared to other games.

Clank is ALMOST AS BIG AS RATCHET and his head looks way too big for his otherwise scrawny build
>>
>>332627997
it's like that purely for gameplay reasons
they are really tiny characters, and A4O camera is too far zoomed out
they would be hard to see in a 4 player co op game with all sorts of weapons going off and enemies all over

it's not a big deal, they went back to normal proportions for Into the Nexus,
A4O had worse problems like pacing issues and just overall slow combat
>>
>>332627507
I liked that game.
>>
Qwark was the only one that got fucked completely. Everyone else got the TV CGI cartoon do-over (which I didn't mind), but they just murdered Qwark's prominent chin by blending it out into his cheek bones.
>>
I only played alone and thought it was shit, beat the first boss, reached the second planet and never played again.

Maybe with 3 friends it could've been fun.
>>
>>332629131
Same. I went in knowing it wouldn't be UYA2, and still enjoyed it. It was more like Ratchet: 4 Wrenches Adventures. Still better than PS Move Heroes, goddamn talk about dropping the ball.
>>332630378
It is, but only if they're competent.
>>
>>332630378
it is much better with multiplayer
playing solo really slows the game down
there is no proper scaling in the game, the enemies were designed for co-op and have much more health than a normal R&C enemy
coupled with weapons that do shit all for damage unless the activate the co-op overdrive ability shit
it's just a slog solo
but I do think it's worth trying to get a group for it
it's fun, but amateur balancing choices made most people think it's a bad game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.