[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ cares more about irrelevant censored content than major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: frogpost 1.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
frogpost 1.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>/v/ cares more about irrelevant censored content than major design flaws
>/v/ cares more about the appearance of a female character/box art than the quality of the game
>/v/ cares more about the fanbase of the game than the game itself

When will these memes end?
>>
kill yourself frogposter
>>
>>332619667
You must be new here.

Welcome to /v/
>>
>>332619667
Fuck off whore.
>>
Removing content is easier than fixing your shit
>>
File: 2ec (1).png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec (1).png
572 KB, 600x580
>>332619667
NEVER EVER
>>
never, because people see shitposters in every thread and just assume this is /b/-lite with a slight emphasis on video games and assume that's what the board is for.
>>
File: 1452762730709.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452762730709.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
>>332619667
I could live without those memes but I gotta get my daily dose. That shit never gets old.
>>
Unnecessary changes made to appeal to a whinging vocal minority can affect good games as well as bad games. The gameplay value of any particular content or the quality of the game is irrelevant to the broader point, which is to speak out against the toxic practice of making such appeasements to an audience that has been proven to not even buy the games they claim to support.
>>
File: 1459342829056.jpg (24 KB, 275x281) Image search: [Google]
1459342829056.jpg
24 KB, 275x281
>>332619667
>not liking cute grills above all else.

faggot alert
>>
I just hate regressive libtards so much
>>
>>332619667
You should look at it as containment. Those faggots will still be here if the topics are gone. But when the topics are here then they're busy shitposting about muh console or muh HOT TOPIC ISSUE taken directly from /r/games.

It is fucking pathetic that 60% + of the discussion on a video game board isn't about video games but until either /v/ gets real janitors or 4chan dies, that's what we deal with.
>>
File: ruiaoSe.jpg (69 KB, 560x698) Image search: [Google]
ruiaoSe.jpg
69 KB, 560x698
>>
>>332619667
/v/ sucks at games

A good chunk of /v/ thinks FFVII is the greatest and another chunk thinks Mortal Kombat eating inputs for no reason is perfectly fine.
>>
>>332621390
you'd have a point if tracer wasn't an ugly ferret
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.