[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to pc gaming. I use a ps4 but I want to switch just have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 1080x1920
New to pc gaming. I use a ps4 but I want to switch just have a few questions
> what controller would I use for pc gaming
> what's the best computer to buy to start gaming
> can I torrent games
>>
>>332609039
DS4 if your originally a sonygger xbone if you want something that just works.

Build one dumbass go to /g/ for help

Yes but its not big right now with Denuvo out.
>>
>>332609039
You must be 18 to post here
>>
>>332611770
I'm 20...
>>
Wired 360 is cheap and doesn't need anything else to work.

Build one.

Games are dirt cheap, pick a favorite online store, steam is balanced in price, reliability and community.
>>
It will cost you $800 and you have to build it yourself. I hope you fuck it up and lose all that money to teach you a lesson.
>>
>>332609039
>what is google
>>
>>332609039
>DS4 controller works with a Bluetooth dongle and some drivers
>Build your own, there are many build guides showing you how and what you can get with your money, such as teksyndicate, TechSource, PaulsHardware, JayzTwoCents
>Torrenting is pretty easy, but newer games are starting to use Denuvo so it's getting more and more difficult to crack games.
>>
>>332609039
Torrenting games is so easy. Download uTorrent and go to the pirate bay. Pc gaming hardware can be pricey but the games are 100% free
>>
>>332612570
Thank you first helpful post
>>
>>332612714
>uTorrent
>TPB
Hello FBI-kun
>>
>>332612735
here's a helpful link to get you started
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+into+pc+gaming
>>
>>332612714
faggot
>>
>>332609039
Im doing to opposite. PC gaming isnt really as rad as /v/ make out to be.
>>
>>332612735

:'(
>>
>>332612991
> i'm retarded everyone.

No one really asked but thanks for letting us know.
>>
Pccucks are just the fucking worst, especially on /v/. Don't even ask here, they will call you a faggot no matter what. Also they have their own wars among themselves (AMDvsNVIDIA and shit). You can't win with these people. I still wish you the best of luck though. Dark Souls 3 will be the shit.
>>
>>332613103
Who's the ones making a daily petition quota?
>>
>>332613416
I think you got this wrong. You can't win with 600p24fps.
>>
Use whichever controller you like best. I've used both Xbone and DS4.
>>
File: console fanboys.jpg (430 KB, 1550x1800) Image search: [Google]
console fanboys.jpg
430 KB, 1550x1800
>>332613443

Sonyggers
>>
steam controller
alienware
no
>>
>>332613506
Nah, I can live pretty good especially with not having to beg for every new game to come out on my plattform :^) But dont be sad, I will stream persona 5, uncharted 4, nier automata and the last guardian so you can enjoy it on your 1200$ undertale machine.
>>
>>332613993
Pretty sure PCucks make up 99/100 petitions. A few false flags should be ignored.
>>
sometimes I feel like I'm the only one on /v/ that doesn't understand computers that isn't underage or new
>>
>>332614121
I play mostly PC exclusives because they are better than your shitty multiplats and generic JPRGS. the only console games I like are the souls series.

Games like Uncharted are pathetically bad movies.

You will. Never experience the glory of factorio, total war games or Paradox games.

Also you will never experience 1440p144hz.
>>
>>332609039
on pc we have something that we call "Mouse" and "Keyboard", which we use as a controller, and for many other things
sure it might be a bit much for some who switches over from a console, but it is the only way to go since it is the most precise and complex control option
don't let scrubs tell you anything else, even DMC can be played better with the keyboard you just need to become proficient with it
>>
>>332614408
Shitposting aside for a moment, total war looks fucking rad. I think I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

But yeah where was I...bloodborne never ever etc.
>>
File: Untitled.png (68 KB, 935x432) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
68 KB, 935x432
>>332614124

Sure
>>
>>332609039
>360 controller
>make a thread for it, and say your budget
>use piratebay for everything, and just buy multiplayer and Denuvo games on Steam
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.