[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories for our OC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>Not maining a man who fights for honor, justice, and friendship

Have you ever created a backstory for a character you've created? No matter how cringy? Doesn't even have to be a backstory, just something that you've put on your character that makes it what it is to you.

>playing ffxiv
>playing AST male lala
>whenever I think of AST I think of wandering gypsies
>imagine a pass time of my character playing the part of a card reader for adventurers.
>purposefully twists fate of others in their favor because he's just a nice guy (even though unknowingly causing grander cosmological issues beyond his understanding)

I know that's super cringy, but I feel to some degree we've all done it.
>>
I barely made it through that video. It's the only thing by him I've watched, are the rest like that?
>>
>>332605802
The second is a bit better because Oney's friend actually calls him on Genesis's bullshit, to which Genesis up and blacklists him. I think they're hilarious and luckily Oney hasn't been blacklisted yet so as to continue the vlog of Genesis
>>
>>332606387
Sorry, *calls genesis out on his bullshit
>>
>>332605687
Bump. I really want feedback on this :(
>>
>>332605687
Back during my WoW days I played a draenei Death Knight and I thought of them as a former priestess of the Light who struggled with her faith and being undead until doing the Crusader Bridenbrad quests where her faith was reaffirmed.
>>
Eh, I've tried role playing but I feel like I can only do it to a certain extent, I'm not that creative but also most games I play feel limited in the actual role playing aspect. Also Oney's friend made that video so fucking good
>>
>>332605687
>playing bloodborne
>finally get the fucking beast claws
>get the beast rune
>pvp
>play the part of the beast by howling every chance I get in front of an invader
>wait for them to do an emote to attack because I've lost my sense of courtesy or manners in my beast hood

Basically just an opportunity to be an asshole
>>
I RP sometimes on WoW but I steer well away from going full cringe. I always used lore friendly names and limited backstory to one paragraph except for my Draenei Paladin. I went full CRAWLING IN MY SKIN and wrote a fucking book about how fucked up her life was. Coincidentally it's my favorite character to RP as because people actually take you seriously if you act like you want them to
>>
>>332608839
>Paladin

meant death knight
former mage until a failed guild raid on Naxxramas turned sour and left her as the only "survivor" after being resurected by arthas
>>
>>332605687
No, I've never even tried. I play games for gameplay, not storytime.
>>
>>332606387
Oh no I didn't mean I thought it was bad. Just that I have a hard time making it through cringy shit, and that guy was a heavy dose of it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.