[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There any open world games where I can just walk around and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Resized-Skyrim-Landscape-2.jpg (240 KB, 900x436) Image search: [Google]
Resized-Skyrim-Landscape-2.jpg
240 KB, 900x436
There any open world games where I can just walk around and have random shit happen until I'm sucked into an adventure that I actually care about instead of some forced story quests?
>>
>>332593042
Elder Scrolls
>>
>>332593042
>There any open world games where I can just walk around and have random shit happen until I'm sucked into an adventure
Yes.
>that I actually care about
That's subjective.
>instead of some forced story quests?
Random quests are forced.
>>
>>332593573
>Yes.
pray tell
>>
Real life.
Alternatively you can take drugs so you can enjoy games more.
>>
Morrowind's probably the best
TES 2/4/5
Just Cause 1/2/3
Neverwinter Nights 1/2
GTA 3/4/5/6

Does Witcher 3 satisfy?
>>
>>332594240
>Alternatively you can take drugs so you can enjoy games more
I already do this, have a new pipe coming in the mail actually
>>
>>332593042
The Long Dark

The adventure is surviving the travel
>>
>>332594464
Nice! Tell us about how it stimulates the brain and how you can quit whenever you want.
>>
>>332595508
lol stupid neet
you live once and die once, bitch
>>
>>332595438
tried it, didn't really like having to babysit my character just to walk 20 feet
>>
>>332593042
just any open world game where you can dish the main story and imagine your own. im playingskyrim with some mods and i'm having a blast.

i started as a young khajiit adventurer that wish to explore the mountains of skyrim to a infamous criminal with a 2000 bounty onhis head in half of the provinces. everything started with myself grabbing a coin purse to buy food. everything went down from there. i still need to escape from solitude prison for stealing shit from the jarl treasure.
>>
>>332598604
smoke alot and have a bad trip, it's great
>>
...did the mods really just delete a comment of an anon saying he's gonna smoke weed
look, just because YOU can't get any
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.