[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravely Default/Second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
How did you like BD?

How would you fix BS?

What do you expect from the third installment?

Also what's your favorite track from both games?
>>
>>332584454

Moar like Bravely CENSORED, amirite?
>>
>>332584454
Sorry but I don't buy censored games.
>>
>>332584454
BS is awful.
There is too much to fix in BS to even bother writing it down.

Third installment? I'd rather the series die and be rebooted at this point. But it will probably have Ringabel if there is a 3rd.

Favorite track? Too many good songs in BD to pick from, but I always lean on Ringabel's theme being pretty fab.
>>
File: 3405465.png (317 KB, 641x381) Image search: [Google]
3405465.png
317 KB, 641x381
>>332584454
Fuck this game, but at least it gave Agnes and Tiz a happy.
>>
>>332587249
Wouldn't it have been more romantic if it was a "love you even when we're apart" that was kind of suggested at the end of BD with Tiz waking up in a different era?

Sappy endings with Agnes written poorly made it pretty meh.
>>
File: VID_20160321_221512.gif (4 MB, 560x304) Image search: [Google]
VID_20160321_221512.gif
4 MB, 560x304
I think I might've played this game too much
>>
>>332587457
or you're using ablink
>>
>>332587452
At least is not forced shit like Magnolia and Yew
>>
>>332587692
That's true, but B team wrote that. Agnes and Tiz was good in BD, BS kinda smashed it.
And Tiz's complete lack of personality now crushed it even further.
>>
>>332587589
Used it once when trying Ba'als for the first time.
Grinding is piss easy at NG+ Grapp Keep, growth egg and two Bishops can get you 999 JP every fight.
It's just time consuming.
>>
Do Ringabel and Edea fuck? This is the only thing I want from the game.
>>
Wow her thighs are great.
>>
>>332588232
No.
Edea wants Ringabel's dick and Ringabel leaves her. Completely serious.
>>
>>332587994
Meh, makes me wish that Square Enix joins for Project X Zone 3 and give them post BS's Agnes and Tiz (specifically, they are pulled into the corssover just after Tiz's "we gonna built a house! mind the sheep! cut the crops! get busy!" line)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.