[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody ever play this game? I don't think it's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Anybody ever play this game?

I don't think it's a great fighter at all, but as a fan of the series, I love it. Thinking about buying a bit of the DLC at some point. Anybody else's thoughts?
>>
>>332582948
I just got into the series and now I'm interested as well. How is Eyes of Heaven looking and how far in the series do I have to be to play it?
>>
>>332582948
why the fuck would i play a game about gay dancers gettin fucked by ghosts
>>
>>332582948
If you want a JoJo fan service game, just wait for the new one instead of dropping more money on that.
You want to be able to play as Speedwagon, don't you, anon?
>>
>>332583187
Eyes of Heaven looks kinda meh, but interesting at the same time, and I'd recommend going all the way before playing it.

>>332583786
Who wouldn't want to play SpeedWeed?
>>
>>332582948
i picked it up for $4.50 during the sale
i played it back in 2014 or whenever it was new, ill probably just get it out for parties or whatever.

the jojo fans will eat it up, the fighters won't
>>
File: 1396232270672.jpg (111 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1396232270672.jpg
111 KB, 334x750
>>332583187
ASB and EoH are moreso fanservice games than they are fighting/action games, so you're better off reading all the way up to Jojolion before you touch either of them.
Although if you're done reading/watching Part 3 then JJBA for PS1 is a ton of fun.
>>
It's a so/so fighter but the amount of fanservice is incredible.

My biggest issue with Eyes of Heaven is that you can't toggle your Stands like you could in ASB, so they appear for a flickering moment at the end of your combos then it goes back to being just you.
>>
>>332584267
fuck PS1, get it on Dreamcast
its the better port
>>
>>332584267
I remember playing a demo of that one fighting game on ps3. It was HD version is that the one?
>>
>>332586995
Ye
>>
>>332582948
>>332582948

Great fan service, middling fighting game
>>
>>332582948
>Games for the series are just fanservice and wink wink nod nod :^)
>So must wasted potential for a great Action Adventure game or something.

Japanese devs are retarded.
>>
>>332582948
is great for fanservice but if i want to play actual competitive jojo I'll rather play heritage for the future on fightcade, ASB is still fun, still trying to get all the costumes but campaign is really luck based at times
>>
>>332583786
EOH has worse gameplay than ASB, yes it does has a bigger roster and more stages but they cut a lot of moves from the already existing characters, the gravest omissions are DIO's roadroller and Joseph counter taunt.
>>
>>332585317
Dreamcast is still censored though with no option to fix it, the ideal version would be the HD port but is no longer available so the next best option is just emulating the arcade version on Fightcade or Mame.
>>
Shitty fighting game and even a shitty fanservice game because the costume and taunt unlock system is the worst. Just watch all the moves and some matches on YouTube to get all the positive parts of the experience.

Eyes of Heaven sucks gameplay wise, just watch the story mode on YouTube.

Play the fan-made Jojo RPG 7th Stand User for the best Jojo game ever made.
>>
>>332589358
talking about the 7th stand user, did you guys were completely honest in your first playthrough during the stand creation questions? and if you did which stand did you get?
I got the Joykiller.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.