[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Killer instinct thread? Let's change that.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 04_rashki01.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
04_rashki01.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
No Killer instinct thread? Let's change that.
>>
Can't connect to an online match. Lame. But it's a pretty damn good port so far.
>>
>>332578958
Arbiter a BEST
Rash a BEST
Tusk a BEST
Kim Wu a BEST
>>
Good port, but keyboard controls seem a bit inconsistent. Sabrewulf is the f2p character so I tried him in practice mode but can't figure out how to run. I'm not sure if it's having trouble recognizing two keys pressed simultaneously or what, but his moves only work like 5% of the time. I didn't have a huge problem with Jago in the tutorial, sucks that very few of Sabrewulf's moves work due to the keybindings.
>>
S3 is so good so far
>>
File: 1453068291800.png (204 KB, 537x407) Image search: [Google]
1453068291800.png
204 KB, 537x407
>Rash is fucking amazing
>Hisako is now fast as fuck
>Luchador Retro Tusk
>B-baller Orchid
>Shadow Lords ended up being an adventure mode instead of the shitty faction system people expected
>mfw
>>
File: 1399327538723.png (47 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
1399327538723.png
47 KB, 400x345
>>332578958
If you are coming from Xbone and couldnt get your character purchases on PC

THEY HAVE JUST RELEASED A FIX, EXIT OUT OF THE GAME AND BACK IN

also this looks so good on PC, i cant go back to xbox
>>
>Kim Wu vs. ARIA

I don't play this game much but this seems like such a shitty matchup. Kim Wu has poor mobility as is.
>>
I'm not the only one with the Teredo address issue, right? I really want to try the crossplay.
>>
>>332580175
>keyboard controls seem a bit inconsistent
You using a KEYBOARD?

>can't figure out how to run
foward > foward to dash.
To do his run special move, back > foward + kick

After his run special move, press any other attack button to do a special attack that's to be done after his run move.

>I'm not sure if it's having trouble recognizing two keys pressed simultaneously or what,
no need to press two keys to do his run special move.

>sucks that very few of Sabrewulf's moves work due to the keybindings.>
get a controller. Any controller. Even a ps2 controller with usb adapter.
>>
>>332581698
>Teredo

you poor bastard, people keep getting this.

you can try:
cmd>>gpedit
Computer Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates > Network > TCPIP Settings > IPv6 Transition Technologies
Teredo State = Enabled or Disabled

not sure if it will work
>>
>>332581682
At a range, Kim Wu is awful in the match up. Close up, she has multiple tools to get out of the situation. Shadow dragon kick could put her in her preferred zone. Also her parry could interrupt to flow of Aria's assist set ups.
>>
File: ldgqlL.gif (561 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ldgqlL.gif
561 KB, 320x180
>When you play Fulgore for the first time and you know he's your main.
>>
>>332582597

I don't know. She's rarely close-up. Ever.
>>
>tfw wanted to learn Arbiter
>Play Rash
>Want to main the toad next to Aria

Fug
>>
No way to unlock all the content is there?

I already paid for it once on my friend account I refuse to buy it a second time
>>
How do you get good at combo breaking?
I simply can't react to the differences in speed and hitstun animations
Enjoying the game more than I ever expected to be, definitely was worth dualbooting win10 for it
>>
>>332583645
There is a combo breaking practice mode under "Master" section
>>
>>332583645

Go to combo breaking practice, focus on the sound and your characters hit stun animations.
>>
>>332581757
Oh wow glad it was just me not the game. Idk I just like the keyboard, might get a hitbox though if I decide to play more.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.