[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wii U owners, what are you going to do when you find out the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
Wii U owners, what are you going to do when you find out the next Zelda title is going to be a dual release I the NX, and the Wii U version will be vastly inferior? Will you finally abandon Nintendo after all this abuse?
>>
>>332573231
Was the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess inferior?
>>
>implying it won't be a NX exclusive
>>
why would I care?

I bought Twilight princess and enjoyed it
>>
>>332573371
To every other Zelda game before or after, yes.
>>
>>332573371
no, it was superior
>>
>>332573231
I did not bought a WiiU for this game.

SO NO
>>
>>332573371
Not at all the Wii was a port simply for the controls only. Well that and the entire game is mirrored for no good reason...
>>
>>332573231
>and the Wii U version will be vastly inferior?
You mean like Twilight Princess? The better version will be the one that comes out for the intended console during development.
>>
>>332573231
The thing is, it will probably be the same, but the disappointment comes from the fact that the game could've been so much more if it were developed for the NX.
>>
>>332573889
>>332573371
We know the point of the NX will be more powerful than the Wii U; that's why it's being made. The Wii and GameCube were similar strength. If you don't think the NX Zelda will have features the Wii U doesn't, or won't be graphically superior, you're a moron.
>>
I won't care. It's just a fucking video game you fucking autist.
>>
File: OK.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>332573231
Depending on my mood and finances, I'll either just get the NX or go ahead and play the "inferior" Wii U version.

What I won't be doing is "whining" about how some faceless Japanese corporation "betrayed" or "abused" me. /v/ already has enough of that.
>>
>>332573491
underrated
>>
>>332575348
Thanks senpai you're underrated too.
>>
>>332574823
I bet you're the type of guy who would take their girlfriend back after catching her choking on Jamal's dick
>>
>>332575773
Didn't want to type cuck?
>>
Chances are the NX version is just gonna be constant 60 FPS while the WIIU version might dip.
Also its very likely the NX will be backwards compatible whit the WIIU.
>>
We don't even know when the NX is coming out, and I wouldn't buy it unless it had a good library. One port isn't enough.
>>
>>332573231
Iunno, should sony fans do the same thing over the re-releases from ps3 and ps4?
>>
>>332573231
Just like how Skyward Sword was on the Wii U?
>>
>>332573231
Everyone with a Wii U should be pretty upset over it since it basically means you got a console with not only a meager lineup, but without a single exclusive Zelda title.

I'm pretty mad about it.
>>
>>332578339
I don't remember Skyward Sword being delayed that long. Funny that the Wii U gets all the shitty Zelda remasters, I imagine Skyward will be "HD" on the NX.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.