[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playstation Plus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
PS+ April lineup revealed today, thoughts?
>>
It's trash
>>
is that the original Zombi?
>>
Another month that I don't feel compelled to get +, thanks Sony.
>>
>>332567596
No it's a port of the Wii U launch title.
>>
Nothing but trash.
>>
No games so they give indie shit and ports from Nintendo. Bravo.
>>
To be honest I was curious about Ubisoft's Zombi game for the longest time but I didn't want to spend any money on it so I'm glad that it ended up on PS+.
>>
>zombiu off Wii u is named zombi
I hope whoever named that got fired
>>
The past few months have been decent.

This April lineup is probably the worst month in PS+ existence. Just an awful selection of games. Plus, I am alive was briefly available for free this month. I got it before they fixed the error so I get even less games this month.
>>
>>332567390
horrible
>>
>>332567390
I've wanted to buy Zombi, but have had too much stuff in the backlog. I'm hyped to play it.
>>
>>332567918
Same. I download them all and try them anyway but I'll be looking forward to this a little.
>>
STOP GIVING US SPACE SHOOTERS, GODDAMN
>>
I have no problem with indies but considering I dont like Shmups, tower defense games or puzzlegames I'm not interested in any of this.
Maybe I'll play I Am Alive and Zombi once I get a PS4 but the other 4 are nothing to me.
>>
File: gwg_16x9_april_r2.png (332 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
gwg_16x9_april_r2.png
332 KB, 780x438
Meanwhile, on that console /v/ absolutely hates...
>>
>>332567390
>I Am Alive
Thanks for nothing, Sony
>>
>>332567390
>Shitty indies everywhere
>Multiplayer only dead on arrival indie game on ps4
>4 years old wii U port
Yea, fuck you too Sony.
>inb4 they add PS4.5 games
>>
>>332568653
Or at least give us DariusBurst
>>
Sweet a bunch of garbage and a game I already played on Wii U

Thanks PS+
>>
>>332568836
>inb4 they add PS4.5 movies
ftfy
>>
>>332568836
>>inb4 they add PS4.5 games
We already get indie shit nearly every month, only different is it will be a FOOOOUUUURRR KAAAAAAAAAYYY
>>
>>332569038
>240p indie trash stretched to 4K on a 500$ console
>People will still buy it
>>
>>332568806
And it had that Dark Souls rip of Lord of the Fallen the other month, which was actually worth more than 15 minutes. Kinda.
>>
>>332567390
>Zombi
>Former high regarded PiiU exclusive
Lel, there were nintencucks retarded enough to buy and shill this.
>>
>>332568806

Only good game there is Dead Space.
>>
>>332567390
Trash for April fools?
>>
>>332568806
>different garbage
>>
>>332568806
>SR4
Shit

>Overmeme
>TWAU
Decent

>Dead Space
Great
>>
>>332569373
Nah, Sunset Overdrive is a good game. Not to mention all those games can be played on the Xbone, whereas the PS4 only gets two games.
>>
>>332569947

(You)
>>
I Am Alive is sooo fucking bad. Its so bad that I remember how bad it is years later, and I usually forget about a game a couple weeks after playing it
>>
>>332570081
It's true though. The Xbone is much better value in terms of what you get with your XBL sub compared to your PSN sub.

>The Wolf Among Us
>Sunset Overdrive
>Saints Row IV
>Dead Space

Vs.

>Dead Star
>Zombi
>>
>>332570524

And PS+ had been giving out games for subs way before Microsoft even thought about doing it.

Shitposting over the latest releases when they've released plenty of bigger games a long time ago is fucking retarded and you should hang yourself.
>>
>>332570517
I get mad every time I'm reminded it exists because it's nothing like the original trailer. We'll never get a AAA Raw Danger/Disaster Report.
>>
>>332567684
is it good? or at least worth playing?
>>
>>332570716
Stop living in the past, anon. It isn't 2010 anymore, it's 201, and this is the reality of the situation as it stands TODAY. Backwards compatibility was honestly one of the best decisions MS has made in recent years. That and dropping kinect like the worthless piece of shit which it always was.
>>
>>332570716
pretty sure the xbone and portstation4 came out at the same time
>>
>>332571198
He's talking about when PS+ was first introduced. MS didn't used to give you games with your gold sub, they stole the idea off Sony. But then again, Sony stole the idea of paying for online off MS, so it all evens out.
>>
>>332568806
That's even worse. Story game or as people say movie games. Meme game dead space meh and saints row no thanks, this makes zombi look even better
>>
>>332571147

attempts at making up for being a weaker console which cost more at launch than the competition.

I'd hazard a guess that MS is pissing money away trying to get more people to buy an XBONE, it's not attracting developers, MS has lost the CoD DLC exclusivity so throw "free" games as a last ditch attempt to get new users.

Nice try, but I fear a massive price cut is the only way to get more people to buy an XBONE.
>>
File: Capture.png (769 KB, 910x816) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
769 KB, 910x816
Meanwhile
>>
>>332571805
I fear a massive pricecut is on the way for the PS4 since there's a stronger version in the works as we speak. Glad I didn't buy into the PS4 meme so early. And hey, by the time the new one is out the console might actually have a few games which warrent a purchase.

I'll get one at the end of the year to accompany my Xbone.
>>
>>332567390
Questioning whether it's worth renewing at this point. What a waste.
>>
>>332572069
And their large/ongoing sales
https://psprices.com/region-jp/discounts?platform=all&sort=date
>>
>>332572069
Shit son, I should start using a JP PSN account more often.
>>
File: freakinout.png (100 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
freakinout.png
100 KB, 350x350
>>332572069
>Japan already has Shallie on the vita AND its on sale
Fuck.
>>
>>332567390
This is fucking garbage.
>>
File: Garbage.jpg (771 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Garbage.jpg
771 KB, 1600x1200
>>332567390
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.