[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, this is Pete Hines from Bethesda. As many of you would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
Hello, this is Pete Hines from Bethesda.

As many of you would expect, we will soon officially announce TES VI, but before that, I took the liberty to interact with various online communities, including yours.

What do you think of the Elder Scrolls series in general, and what are your expectations of the upcoming installment?
>>
garbage thread f@m
>>
>>332566247
>posts hines
>it isn't a shit eating grin
You dun goofed OP. He's unrecognizable.
Also I have zero hype for TESVI after comparing Skyrim to Oblivion, and Oblivion to Morrowind. The trend is set in stone and won't be changing ever. Attributes, underwater/midair combat, levitation, reputation, and spell making will never come back.
>>
>>332566247
is it me or is it cringy to see a 50 year old man wearing gamer shirts?
>>
>took all the RPG elements from Fallout to make Fallout 4

How will they approach TES VI? They can't make it an FPS like they did with Fallout 4 or can they?
>>
>>332566247
WHO aRE THE DWEMER
>>
>>332567781
He doesn't even play games, there was a stream of him dying like 20 times on the same enemy in TEW. He's a fucking hack who's only there for the money.
>>
stop making fallout games and give the license to obsidian you chinless faggot
>>
File: 1459315712633.jpg (1 MB, 1242x3790) Image search: [Google]
1459315712633.jpg
1 MB, 1242x3790
>>332566247
Put this level of detail in the games again
>>
File: Hodd Toward.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hodd Toward.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>332566247
I expect only greatness.
>>
I expect it to be shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.