[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demonstrate you are not neo-v Wich was the first game you pirated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: rar_140.png (5 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
rar_140.png
5 KB, 640x300
Demonstrate you are not neo-v

Wich was the first game you pirated?
>>
Had copied games on the C64 and Amiga
>>
>>332553705
trick question. piracy is degenerate behavior
>>
Diablo. I was 11 or 12 I think and cnet had the full game download for free. I even had my dad teach me to burn CDs so I could give copies to my friends.
>>
The first Artificial Academy.
>>
None, be cause I'm not a poor minority. Can't wait until Trump shuts you piratefags down
>>
>>332553705
either starcraft or some gameboy games, not sure which came first. I got a legit copy of SC not long after and it became my most played game
>>
>>332553705
Depends on your definition of piracy. I took a main board from an arcade defender machine and installed it into a broken cabinet. Got both for free on the sly. Does that count?
>>
>emulated
Pokemon Yellow
>pirated
Portal
>>
>>332553705
That has fuck all to do with whether you are neo-v or not. Old people can be Newfags.

Also, row row fight the power.
>>
>>332553705
>rar
>not ARJ

fucking newfags
>>
File: 1375329772819.jpg (131 KB, 549x685) Image search: [Google]
1375329772819.jpg
131 KB, 549x685
>>332553705
RollerCoaster Tycoon

My friend downloaded a cracked version off Kazaa and burned it to a disc for me
>>
>>332553705
Does accidentally buying that bootleg Doom 2 CD that was making the rounds in ~1996 count?
Aside from that, the first game I pirated was Drakan: Order of the Flame.
>>
>>332553705
>Nox by Westwood
>>
>>332554312
What's he gonna do, instate the anti-piracy laws that already exist?
>>
>>332553705
90% of all my C64 games were pirated as the videogame industry was still so new there was no proper law against it as long as the name was translated and/or changed and the credits kept intact, so they could be sold in collections at newsstands
>>
>>332554312
>i'm gonna build a wall and i'm gonna make piratebay pay for it!

lel american politics
>>
Frozen discs. Too many to count.
>>
>>332553705
>Wich was the first game you pirated?

Doom.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.