[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evolve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14
File: Best Pissing Ever.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Best Pissing Ever.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
I just wanna say Evolve had the best Player Rage, hunt screaming I had ever came across when it comes to to shill a game.

Join in and shit on this game too.
>>
>>332549796
wut
>>
File: Muh 20 Bucks skin.jpg (343 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Muh 20 Bucks skin.jpg
343 KB, 1100x619
See this bad motherfucker?
For only 20 fucken bucks you can piss more people than a rich drinking champagne in front of poorfags while lighting up a cigar with a 100 dollar note.
>>
I honestly enjoyed the game. The maps felt big and the monsters huge for the hunters. The atmosphere was outstanding.

Too bad they fucked up so bad the game was probably at its peak during the beta.
>>
File: Totatly not Super Predator.jpg (970 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Totatly not Super Predator.jpg
970 KB, 1920x1080
I hate this motherfucker so dammed much.
>>
>>332549796
Clearly you've never played the online multiplayer of its predecessor, L4D.

I still believe to this day, without a moment of doubt, that L4D multiplayer pubs has the worst community in gaming history.
>>
This Bitch looks like someone watched Hunter X Hunter and decided to make a chimera hunt.

I hate this bitch.
>>
File: Wraith.jpg (137 KB, 1139x702) Image search: [Google]
Wraith.jpg
137 KB, 1139x702
I just wanted you fellas to know the reason I?m bitching is because they released a new wraith monster skin, which makes her have breasts and powers her up to a point its almost impossible to kill it.
>>
File: Just wrong.jpg (289 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Just wrong.jpg
289 KB, 1024x768
>>332551019
>>
>>332551019
Do skins change stats?
>>
>>332551331
Premium skins change the way certain abilities work.
>>
>>332551642
They don't though.
>>
>>332551642
Yeah, that's some bullshit. I'm surprised they are still popping out new content considering how dead the game is.
>>
I feel like Evolve would have done well if the game, maps, Goliath, and 4 or 8 hunters were free and the rest was DLC. Too bad they went maximum Jew
>>
>>332551234
Need more explicit monstergirls in western games.
>>
>>332550615
is that thing even fun to play?
>>
The most raging thing I had ever, EVER had to put up with this in multiplayer is. "hurr! let's split up guys, to cover ground guys!" I swear to god if the lord had me the power to slap people with my dick across the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8NoLF_oD8Q
>>
>>332549796
still the most fun multiplayer shooter since its launch. say what you want about the price (i bought it for $70 with all the DLC and have over 100 hours logged so im content), its gone on sale with the 2 season passes for $40 and just recently for $20 you have no excuse to deny yourself a fun game.
>>
File: help me.jpg (58 KB, 621x188) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
58 KB, 621x188
a few more posters and we got the entire evolve community in here.
>>
>>332552178
no, gorgon is hard as fuck. its a long-game monster. you really have to set up with it and aim to damage the enemy a lot over time and not just rush to level 3 because it sucks at level 3. its a monster players monster. its not a hunter players monster.
>>
File: 1443228948232.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1443228948232.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>tfw you liked evolve but everyone was so determined to kill it because it had an assload of skins to buy at launch
>>
>>332553029
haha

Funny thing is Overwatch is following many steps evolve did, it will end up like it.
>>
>>332553029
i'd rather play a game with a smaller fanbase that enjoys the game and isnt filled with asshats. tf2 has a way more active fanbase but a lot of its kids and shitters since its f2p. smash bros has an active community but half the players hate each other and half the players hate the game, also a lot of children. the division sold how many copies, and the online is filled with tryhards and the combat isnt that unique. you just want people to pat you on the head for shitting at a game /v/ told you you were allowed to shit at.
>>
File: Y_u_no_crying.jpg (17 KB, 291x269) Image search: [Google]
Y_u_no_crying.jpg
17 KB, 291x269
WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING TEAM SPLIT THE FUCK UP IN AN OPEN AREA MAP WITH A FUCKING MONSTER RUNNING AROUND!?!!!! WHY!!???

They knows they be fucked.
>>
>>332553358
>tfw you know real life adults who buy amiibo and dont bat an eye that think having dlc skins was an issue
>>
I would just play offline with AI bots on my team and an AI monster.

Trapper was the master race. I could catch a player controlled Wraith in the bubble no problem.
>>
>>332553789
the ONLY combo i think where splitting up works (and generally only against fast creatures) is to have bucket and crow set up an area with buckets drones and then trap the monster with just those two and use buckets invis and crows charged shots since you can damage the monsters health directly, and then have cara (for speed burst) and a heavy hitter assault wait outside the trap to chase and kill when it goes down.
>>
>>332554027
People who sucked at doming were the best. If you just managed to avoid the dome and get them to drop it, they would never expect a monster ambush. If you get too hurt, just run away
>>
>>332554267
Except when you go to the meeting point and they all dead and you're the only left alive and you know you gonna die
>>
File: Wraith.jpg (487 KB, 1920x806) Image search: [Google]
Wraith.jpg
487 KB, 1920x806
>>332554553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZFydcYiOtQ

It's horrible.
>>
>>332554553
well, it goes without saying dont suck at the game. you need an actual team to pull it off, essentially using the med/assault to pressure the monster into backing into the waiting trap zone or to pull the monster into the zone if he starts getting aggressive. but you want the med and assault to be outside the trap because they have the best survivability and can just split up til drop ship comes if bucket/crow somehow get wrecked.
>>
>>332555151
What happens when the monster is at level three and you don't know where the fucker is at even though 10 minutes passed
>>
>>332549796
Amazing concept and had so much potential. Even executed well

I am one of the first that comes to the rescue when retards bitch about "day one DLC" when it's preorder bonuses and on disc for compatibility purposes.
But this. This is just unreal.
THAT much DLC even before it was out.
Actual gameplay elements behind a pay wall
THAT PRICE GODDAMN

There is no excuses when it comes to this game.
They got greedy, I genuinely feel they sat down just before it was released and then decided what could be excluded to sell later.
I konw people see that with alot of companies and it isn't real; ALL DLC is planned and all that shit, but fucking seriously?

The players spoke. the numbers didn't come in.

This game could've been good if it were normal price, a complete package and had infrequent cosmetic DLC.
>>
>>332551807
>Th-This DLC will bring the rest of them in, f-for sure this time.
-turtle rock
>>
How to be a jew in one small step.
DLC, EVERYTHING!!!!!!
DLC skins, DLC monsters, DLC modes; DLC maps, DLC Hunters, Hell, DLC the DLC!! on the DLC
>>
>>332556184
if you havent seen the monster for 10 minutes you should stop standing still not playing the game at all, and the monster should stop standing still across the map not playing the game. youve never played this game, have you? a good match takes like 10-20 minutes, which feels like a while if youve saturated by something like the ADHD-catering 3 minute splatoon matches (splatoons great, dont get me wrong, but the matches are so short and quick the magic that is shooting the ground with neon colored goop gets old real fast)
>>
>>332557653
When you say others haven't played the game you sound like a faggot.
>>
i really like the characters, they should make an open world co op games PvE about hunting random monsters, it would be really cool,
>>
>>332556949
>that much DLC
but the hunting pass characters/monsters didnt exist yet? the rest was just skins - its not remotely as bad as amiibo and people gobbled that shit up.
>gameplay element paywall
what??
>that price
AAA price tag for a game made by the people who made the most popular zombie shooter ever, the sequel of which was acquired by valve because of how popular it was.

i seriously dont get the 'i-never-owned-or-played-it-but-heres-my-dissenting-opinion-you-should-treat-as-fact' group of /v/ who cant just let the 'evolve is a bad gaem' meme die. its a fun game, its a fun game to play, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SKINS including people who play the game.
>>
File: Evolve5.png (1 MB, 1429x879) Image search: [Google]
Evolve5.png
1 MB, 1429x879
Wasn't there a mode where you could catch and keep one of the players hostage in some sort of slime nest for fun?
>>
>>332558268
/v/ says others havent played the game, not me. 'dlc meme', 'matches taek too long meme', and the reductionist 'so hunters hunt monster, monster hunts hunters - le so simple game meme' are usually how you filter em out.
>>
>>332558398
The game died for several reasons.

Why are you trying to act like there was no reason it tanked? DLC, Price and DLC monsters are the ENTIRE FUCKING REASON it died.
You're saying it wasn't?
>>
I loved this game. In fact I want to play it right now, but can't because there's not a lot people anyways.

I loved playing as Wraith. Thing is, Wraith is the only satisfactory monster in the game. The other ones are just ok, and pretty few at that.

For a game that is that expensive, i expected at least 8 monsters at launch, not 3.

Also Behemoth was fun until it got nerfed to uselessness. And it was paid DLC so, you understand why this is NOT OK. The only thing it had going for it was the damage and how you could lure people into you. Now nothing.

So I like the game, love the visuals, LOVE THE CHARACTERS HOLY SHIT THEY'RE INCREDIBLE but just won't fly.

And heard that TR is already working on another game, when they didn't finished this one.

Shameful.
>>
>>332549796
>>332550062
>>332550242
>>332551019
>shills shilling to shills
Fuck off trash game is trash.
>>
>>332549796
>currently: 150 players

there is nothing to add
>>
>>332553225
>kill 1 guy
>pin the other 3
Yea so hard
>>332553358
Holy shit the shills are out in force. The game came with 3 mons and like 8 hunters and they wanted 60 for it fuck off shill nobody is dumb enough to fall for this.
>>
>>332559494
And it had a sale recently

God dammit TRS
>>
>>332559494
they are all posting in this thread
>>
File: 1429776028250.jpg (3 MB, 2000x7791) Image search: [Google]
1429776028250.jpg
3 MB, 2000x7791
>>
>>332551019
What new skin? I can't find any information about it
>>
File: 1401081044400.png (121 KB, 681x406) Image search: [Google]
1401081044400.png
121 KB, 681x406
>>332549796
>Oh, and buy my game already
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.