[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winner of worst game trailer in 2016? I just can´t stop lau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: i.jpg (126 KB, 427x448) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
126 KB, 427x448
Winner of worst game trailer in 2016?
I just can´t stop laughing.

"Take up the mantle of freedom fighter Ethan Brady in Homefront: The Revolution."

TOP KEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdQq_LK7kYc
>>
What the fuck is with the shitty animations and narration? This is hilarious.
>>
>>332548046

Literally Half Life 2: The Reboot: The Revolution
>>
>>332548046
yeah but that game also has some levels from timesplitters 2 in there, on an ingame arcade machine
>>
The first game wasnt exactly a masterpiece.
>preorder bonuses and the usual nonsense

Looks like I'll get it when its $5 for the entire package in a year. Just like I did with the first one.
>>
>>332549008
the only difference being half life 2 was actually good
>>
watched some review videos and they all said it's actually pretty decent
nothing amazing but also not as bad as expected
>>
>>332550747
the video OP used was clearly running on a shitty cosnole

the game is actually good looking on pc and its running in cryengine
>>
>>332548046
is this Half Life 3?
>>
>>332551639
i know the game looks good, especially at night, but compared to E3 2014 it looks really shitty
>>
>>332551871
the first one didnt sit well with /v/ so I expect neo/v/ to shit on this one heavily
>>
>>332549079

What, Free Radical devs are working on the new one?
>>
>>332552318
The first one was literally Call of Duty but with Koreans instead of Russians and no multiple theaters of conflict. It was also a shitty simplification of Red Dawn that predated the Red Dawn remake actually having North Korea be the bad guys.
>>
>Another card loot system

CAN WE JUST FUCKING NOT!?
>>
0:42 WTF was this melee Animations ?
>>
>>332553180
>soulstard
>talking about animations
>>
File: 1459348529894.jpg (108 KB, 807x858) Image search: [Google]
1459348529894.jpg
108 KB, 807x858
IMETHANBRADYBERRY
>>
>"Take up the mantle of freedom fighter ETHAN BRADBERRY in Homefront: The Revolution."
>>
>>332553483
At least souls games has a good gameplay
Dark Souls 2 and 3 have badass animations
fuck you casul, go back to your minecraft
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.