[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (56 KB, 256x369) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
56 KB, 256x369
What went right?
>>
>>332547281
The one thing I liked over the first game was reducing your HP every time you died.
>>
The amount of customization.
>>
>>332547281
There were a lot of beautiful and cool areas, and a lot of the weapons looked nice as well.
>>
pvp
>>
>Soapstone messages got better.
>Rating soapstone messages got better.
>Looking up your soapstone messages got better.
>Whips and fists are actually not shit this time
That's all really
>>
>gameplay
>pvp
>replay value
>best peformance of all souls games
>>
magic combat was better then DS1
>>
Summoning was better.
>>
>>332547795
>best peformance of all souls games
That's is cause it looks like horse shit. It looks like, literally, a n64 game. It's looks worse than DeS.
>>
Burnt Ivory King

Thats literally it.
>>
a lot of content
>>
70% till fat roll allows for more armor customization
>>
>>332548112
Can someone post the webm of what was promised and what we got? It was one of the first areas in the game, with fire?
>>
>>332547281
Powerstancing. Guard break crits. Build variety. Tons of viable weapon options.

>>332547546
This. Untill whiney shitters made them update the game so even small white stones provided a full revive. They should, at most, reverse 2 deaths worth of HP degradation. Full stones should be full revive because boss fights.

Anyways, long story short, this was a great addition carried over from Demons souls, until they bent to the will of the whiney vagineys that couldn't git gud.
>>
>>332548703
>Guard break crits
loved that. Fucking up turtles in pvp was the best.
>>
File: CbrEstLWAAAmJpG.jpg (189 KB, 1200x1144) Image search: [Google]
CbrEstLWAAAmJpG.jpg
189 KB, 1200x1144
>>332548830
Oh man, shitting on Greatsword+Tower Shields with my duel caestus batman build... Jizztacular.

It made it into DaS3, but sadly, no more powerstancing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.