[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to learn valuable life lessons from video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is it possible to learn valuable life lessons from video games?
>>
I learned not to get scammed by playing Runescape.

Steam wouldn't need such silly levels of security if every child learned not to give their password to strangers by playing an MMO
>>
>>332544901
Yes.
The most valuable lesson of all.
Don't waste your time on a meaningless hobby that won't help you develop any worthwhile skills or talents.
>>
THAT ASSES ARE BAD
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>332544901
You can learn
Not giving out your information online.
To deal with the most insane people which you'll meet in the real word
To work as a team with others.
To problem solve.
>>
>>332544901
Persona 3. It should at least make you think about what you are doing with your life.
>>
>>332545992
.t man that wastes time on a video games board ranting about useless actually playing video games is
>>
>>332546049
stick to your containment thread MRA crybaby
>>
Runescape taught me that humans are irredeemable ducks and should not be trusted, and that being a dick yourself is fun and profitable
>>
>>332546298
Dont trigger me faggot
>>
>>332545992
Guess I should stop reading, listening to music, watching movies or playing video games then.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.