[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 of these will protect you The other 7 will do their best to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
2 of these will protect you

The other 7 will do their best to kill you.
>>
Hmm. I'd probably go Batman and Corvo/Snake.
>>
Batman + Jensen is the right answer.

Batman has stupid plot armor with making plans and Jensen is a cyborg and might not even morally conflict with Bats. Easy.
>>
>>332544207
I'd go with Batman and Snake just because I like them the most. They're among the best up there too, I think.
>>
Batman and Snake. With those two I would be untouchable.
>>
File: iwtftb.jpg (258 KB, 813x813) Image search: [Google]
iwtftb.jpg
258 KB, 813x813
>>332544207
Snake and Batman

Now chose from this selection, same rules.
>>
>>332544207
Agent 47, if only to not have him coming for me

Snake, because he always completes the mission
>>
all you dudes picking Snake best remember that several people whom Snake was supposed to protect/rescue died on his watch; including the armstech president, donald anderson, the president, emma, sokolov, eva. He might even be unwittingly carrying the virus that kills you.
>>
>>332544207

Only need Corvo.

>activates blink
>time paues
>teleports behind them
>pssshh nothin' personnel kid

Who else do you need? Maybe Jensen just in case.
>>
Batman and Jensen because TECHNOLOGY
>>
Corvo and Jensen is the only right choice
One can manipulate time and the other is the most physically capable of the bunch.
>>
>>332544717
What happened to the last person Corvo guarded I wonder?
>>
>guy with cybernetic enhancements
>guy who can fuck with time
Any other choice is dumb
>>
>>332544952
Corvo didn't have the Douchbags mark yet. And the guy who killed her had the Douchbags mark.
>>
>>332544207
>Batman
>kill
Oh yeah he does that now.
Anyhow wouldn't Deathstroke make more sense here?

None of these guys are good defending outside Batman, because of his BatGod powers.
So it is between: Snake, that guy from Dishonored, and Jensen for second pick. I guess Jensen.

BatGod and Jensen.
>>
Batman.
>>
>>332544952
Didn't have his powers and he did just fine until the Pssssh nothin personnnnnnel main assassin came along
>>
File: you taffin' me.jpg (14 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
you taffin' me.jpg
14 KB, 150x150
>Garrett
>actively trying to kill someone

''no''

Also get that Thi4f picture outta here.
>>
>>332544207
Whats up 9gag?
>>
>>332544952

Corvo didn't have powers at that time, and the person who he was guarding was killed by someone who did have those powers.
>>
>>332544207
Corvo is definitely the strongest here, motherfucker can stop time, so I pick him first. After that probably Snake just because of shit like pic related. Plus he'd be fun to talk to throughout the ordeal.
>>
>>332544842
If we are talking JLA Morrison BatGod Corvo is royally fucked. Also his Za Warudo on defense might suck, 47 can snipe the fucker, son as he is done.

If this was Deathstroke, Corvo + Jensen would be the best team.
>>
>>332545428
>twin snakes
>canon
>>
Batman and Solid Snake because they both have plot armour.

Solid Snake specifically because he makes the impossible possible

Batman because he has a contingency plan for everything. Everything. Even this

Check mate
>>
>>332545428
This would get him killed against someone like Jensen, 47, or Fisher because the chances of them being stunned by Snake's autistic display of athletics long enough for him to even aim that sniper are slim.
>>
>>332545671
>autistic display of athletics

why do I always laugh at the stupidest shit
>>
>>332545428
>Twin Snakes Snake
>The real Snake
Get out.
>>
>>332544207
Solid Snake and the motherfucking Batman are all I need. Also, why did you include the shitty version of Garret?
>>
>>332544207
Batman because its batman he literally has best gadgets, unlimited resources and is a hand to hand god

Corvo because he can teleport, stop time, possess people and was a skilled enough swordsman to take on 3 trained men at once
>>
Definitely not Batman. Batman refuses to kill, so if he's on the other team, that's one less person to worry about.
>>
>>332544530
The animatronic because its supernatural
>>
>>332545527
I have no idea what you're talking about, but Corvo also has the power of possession so he can just make Batman kill himself or Jensen can take care of the bat.
>>
corvo and jensen, despite him never asking for this.
>>
Corvo is the most powerful.

he just has to stop time and kill everyone kek
>>
>>332544207
Batman + Jensen obviously, is not even fair
>>
>>332544207
Batman/Corvo
>>
we're probably talking game Batman here, at which point he isn't more capable than say Jensen

lets not involve comic books because lets face it, Batman comics are being written by fanfiction writers right now
>>
File: 2441233-thief2.png (818 KB, 1031x576) Image search: [Google]
2441233-thief2.png
818 KB, 1031x576
>>332544207
Corvo and Jensen.
Also get that Thi4f abomination the fuck out of here and put this in his place.
>>
>>332544375
Batman also has a history of losing people dear to him
>>
>>332544207
Corvo + Batman literally can't be beaten by the rest.
>>
>>332549432
Jensen is basically Batman but better
take him instead
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.