[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playstation Plus Games for April
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Dead Star, PS4
Zombi, PS4
I Am Alive, PS3
Savage Moon, PS3
A Virus Named Tom, PS Vita
Shutshimi, PS Vita

Once again the PS4 games are shit. One's a 2d space shooter like we got last month, and the other is a game developed for the wii u.
>>
>>332543356
how about the EU PSN? Too lazy to check.
>>
Oh shit Zombi is on PS+?
I wanted to try that out when it came out, cool.
>>
>>332543456
basically the same

Dead Star - PS4
Zombi - PS4
Shutshimi - PS4, Vita
A Virus Named Tom - Vita
I Am Alive - PS3
Savage Moon - PS3
>>
>>332543456

It's the same. Only the Nips actually get good shit every month.
>>
>>332543456
Japan's has been godly (well, if you're a weeb).
>>
Shutshimi looks fun.
>>
Fuck everything
>>
F O R
R
E
E
>>
File: cringe face.jpg (13 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
cringe face.jpg
13 KB, 222x222
Should I even bother downloading this month's games?

I feel like they are only going to clutter my dl list.

What would be the drawbacks?
>>
>>332543356
another awful lineup of games nobody gives a shit about FOR THE PLAYERS
>>
>>332543356
did xbone get shit games for next month, too?
>>
File: 1387351116720.png (247 KB, 1555x1649) Image search: [Google]
1387351116720.png
247 KB, 1555x1649
>>332543958
I'd dig the japanese PSN, but my moonrune isn't good enough to decipher even simple kanjis.
Besides that, I probably have every game worth playing already on my ps3, so I would be stick with JP only titles and indie games.
>>
>>332543356

#4theplayers
>>
>>332544239
Xbone hasn't announced yet, but they sure as hell had better games this month.
>>
>>332544239
They got Sunset Overdrive, I don't like it, but most of the people does, so I guess it's okay.
>>
>>332544329
Found it. Pretty all right.
http://majornelson.com/2016/03/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-april-2016/
>>332544339
I played that. It was okay, will probably finish it since it's free.
>>
>>332544126
I'm gonna download zombi and give it a shot. I'm not gonna even bother "buying" the shooter. I didnt download either of last month's ps4 games.
>>
Sony gives no fucks anymore. I Am Alive was free for this month and now they're giving it away again.
>>
Anyone else here have a PS4 but still no playstation plus?

Thinking about just selling my PS4 while it still has any value. Even the PS3 had more worthwhile shit on it 3 years afters its release, and I thought it would be as bad as it'd ever get.
>>
>>332543356
>more indieshit
amazing
>>
>>332545545
Zombi is ubisofts WiiU game, zombiiU, its a port. Never bought it for WiiU, probably gonna play it.
>>
>>332545779
Oh that game? That game might actually be ok.
>>
>>332545864
Yeah i can't wait to finally play, been itching for a horror game.
>>
>>332543356
>Zombi, PS4

Nice. Heard the game was decent. I know this was on Wii U but I wonder if its better on PS4?
>>
>>332543356
I wanted to play i am alive like 9 years ago when they had that baller ass trailer but then the game actually came out and I lost all interest in it.

I have no interest in any games this month. I can't even feign interest like I usually do.
>>
They're fucking free. Stop being so entitled.
>>
>>332546983

Here we go again...
>>
>>332546983
Fuck off mouth breathing sonycuck
>>
When are they going to finally give us Knack? You know, that terrible game that everyone thinks is garbage or mediocre at the least but also wants for free for some reason every month.
>>
>more early-year shit for PS3
First it was The Last One, then Super Stardust, and now Savage Moon.

You'd think with how old the PS3 is they could get older retail titles easily instead of $5 indie games.
>>
I wouldn't mind if they started rotating in some older things they've already given out but that's entirely because I jumped on the PS+ train late. I'm sure other, longer subscribers would be pissed and who knows if they can even bribe the developer into putting the game up for free twice.
>>
>>332548250

They kinda screwed themselves over huh?
>>
>>332547965
Getting games on PS+ costs money.

I have no qualms with GOOD indie games like those ones bing put there.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.