[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prototype vs Infamous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 138122-Prototype-VS-inFamous.jpg (50 KB, 620x324) Image search: [Google]
138122-Prototype-VS-inFamous.jpg
50 KB, 620x324
Which series do you like best and why.
>>
infamous
>>
The one that got a sequel and got even better.
>>
Infamous, it was just executed better in every way

First Prototype was still fun as fuck
>>
>>332540850
I think Prototype was better
I liked how you could approach everything as either full-out force or go MGS-style and infiltrate, though my flaws would be lame enemies and sometimes a thousand choppers and tanks up your ass could get annoying

I think Prototype's gameplay was better because you actually had that god-like feeling of being invincible and there were times when you had to really fight to remain at the top of the food chain vs. shooter with electricity

I will say that InFamous had a better story and even InFamous 2 blows Proto2 out of the water

Why don't we get more original capeshit like this in vidya? The medium is so ripe for it
>>
>>332540850
Infamous. How I do miss Cole. Sucker punch gave us 4 powers to play with in Second son, but little did we know sticking it to one would just be better
>>
>>332540850
Infamous is just great, and I got teary eyes over the endings in 2

Half as long...
>>
>>332540850
Saints Row 4 was a better superhero game than any entry from either of them.
>>
>>332540850
I've only played the first of each series, but Infamous felt a lot more "special". In Prototype, you were strong to the point where everything from tanks to helicopters was meaningless, but in Infamous you really felt awesome when you pulled off incredible feats (like super-long jumps). Haven't played either game in years though, so maybe my memory's tainted.
>>
File: Zeke_Dunbar.png (133 KB, 378x276) Image search: [Google]
Zeke_Dunbar.png
133 KB, 378x276
Infamous definitely. Sucker Punch made me feel bad for Zeke in the evil ending even after all he did in the first one. They guy really wanted to earn your trust again.
>>
>>332540850
Prototype.
Fun as shit!

Funny as shit
(Pained anti hero in cut scenes, murdering machine in game play )

Free roaming
Pile driving from skyscraper madness
>>
>>332545809
But we're not talking about saints row. We're talkin about protoype and infamous
>>
>>332547584
I'm talking about saints row fgt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.