[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did casual YouTubers try and pretend that this was a 'bad'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: devils-third-boxart-na.jpg (280 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
devils-third-boxart-na.jpg
280 KB, 1049x1500
So why did casual YouTubers try and pretend that this was a 'bad' game?

The fact that it actually has a single player campaign puts it above most of the shit released so far this gen.
>>
>>332540783
Because it was a somewhat looked to release for the WiiU and it's easy to trigger any defense force
>>
>>332541809
Nah, this time it seemed to be much worse than usual.

I remember back when people were calling it the worst game Nintendo has ever published.
>>
File: devils_third_box_art.png (3 MB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
devils_third_box_art.png
3 MB, 1050x1500
>>332540783
what the fuck is with that horrid color and fan made box art
>>
>>332542079
the worse game they've ever published until the next one
>>
>>332540783
I watched some gameplay and it looks awful, not 'youtubers' straight gameplay, and it looks awful. If it was good I would buy it because I loved Bayo2 and love action games in enteral but no thank you
>>
>>332542378
Well, you haven't actually played it, have you? I, personally, prefer it to Bayo 2. Much better combat and boss fights.

>>332542205
Yeah, the same people (Tamaki) have moved on to Star Fox Zero.
>>
>>332542192

Oh thank god I thought it was a black nigger at first
>>
Oatmeal-san don't you have your new mobile game to be working on?
>>
Yo what the fuck I just found out the online portion of this game was release on PC
Nintendo going PC guys :^)
>>
>>332543213
Oh yeah, I forgot about that!
Definitely check it out if you get the chance. The multiplayer for this game is great.
>>
Can someone explain what's so good about it then? The game looks clunky as fuck, shooting looks especially awful. They forgot to add recoil to the weapons and it jarringly puts you into an ADS perspective.
>>
>>332540783
Devil's Turd is hot garbage though.
>>
The game feels like one those $15 discount ps2 games from a unknown developer. It's not great at all especially coming from cookie-san but I don't know why everyone was calling it the worst game to ever exist.

I only hope that Vahalla games just had a rough time with DT and are able to bounce back and make something like Ninja Gaiden again.
>>
I have the game.

Stopped after the first boss and about an hour online. It just felt very boring, and the online multiplayer felt like it was severely limited as if it was on the Wii or something. COD is like 100x better experience.

I bought it because it seemed like it was going to be rare.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.