[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how good rpg experience looks like according to the Obsidian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: planescape of our time.jpg (85 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
planescape of our time.jpg
85 KB, 1366x768
This is how good rpg experience looks like according to the Obsidian fans
>>
/v/ NWN server when?
>>
Hey hatesNWN2anon. How've you been?
>>
>>332526838
>I POSTED THIS FUNNY MEYMOY AGAIN XDDD
>>
>>332527072
I'm fine, thanks
>>332527237
It's fucking /v/
Even if you look on the any bg thread, half of questions and answers are the exactly same
>>
>>332526838
I think RPGs should never sacrifice basic freedom for storytelling. Most of the time the story sucks like Fallout 4.
>>
>>332526838
The real travesty is the grain and texture on that mail armor.
>>
why is there no sex animations for nwn 2 yet? there are some pretty good ones for nwn 1 but nothing for 2
>>
>>332529907
Because if you try to make not supported animation it will crush your module, you can't use supported animation in not supported ways too
>>
File: Moot vest cringe.jpg (216 KB, 1335x2000) Image search: [Google]
Moot vest cringe.jpg
216 KB, 1335x2000
So, how are the original campaigns of NWN and it's expansions?

Are any of the premium modules good?

Also, has anyone tried Sword Coast Legends?
>>
>>332530718
NWN1 OC is definitely the worst one in the series, worse than NWN2 OC.
SoU is a fine adventure, nothing amazing but nothing bad either.
HotU is almost PS:T tier and arguably better than MotB.
>>
>>332530718
Worth playing. The OC is way too long and drags on but HotU is great. I heard Kingmaker was okay and Darkness ovet Daggerford was supposed to be a premium module and people praise it.
>>
>>332530718
>Are any of the premium modules good?
All of them are good but some are unfinished such as Witch's Wake due to BioWare pulling the plug on the Premium programme.
There's also Darkness over Daggerfond which was meant to be 4th official expansion, but the devs weren't dickheads and finished it and released it for free, so just google that. It was made by the same people who later made the Mysteries of Westgate expansion for NWN2.
>>
>>332530819
>worse than NWN2 OC
At least NWN1 OC has the courtesy to give you the illusion of choice.
>>
>>332526838
>picking a conversation's end of all things
Your bait is shit, but thanks for a NWN thread, I guess.
>>
>>332530819
>NWN1 OC is definitely the worst one in the series, worse than NWN2 OC.
I disagree
>>
>>332531120
>>332531230
NWN1 OC has litrally no companions, only unlikeable henchmen which have even less dialogue and personality than BG1 "companions". NWN1 literally didn't even have proper companions until SoU.
>>
>>332532132
>literally no companions
>only unlikeable companions
Which one is it?
>>
>>332532132
> only unlikeable henchmen
They all were more likeable than more than half og nwn2 party members
And with more interesting backstories too
Shame that new rpg will never have a balls to have waifus that already are married
>>
>>332532407
Henchmen are not companions you retard.
>>
>>332526919
It'd be trash and you know it.
>>
>>332532647
By whose standards? They're identical to Fallout companions. Actually younhave mote control over them in NWN than Fallout.
>>
>>332530718
Alright/10
Everyone got NWN for the multiplayer anyway.
>>
>>332533259
you have more*
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.