[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game the Ragnarok Online 2 I have been waiting for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tos_logo.png (124 KB, 402x220) Image search: [Google]
tos_logo.png
124 KB, 402x220
Is this game the Ragnarok Online 2 I have been waiting for a decade?

Is it even playable in Europe?
>>
I don't know
>>
>>332525283
>Is this game the Ragnarok Online 2 I have been waiting for a decade?
Artistically? Yes
Functionally? No
>Is it even playable in Europe?
Yes.
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>332525283
The dungeons and areas are too liner to recommend to anyone.
>>
You're not the boss of me now
>>
You're not the boss of me now.
>>
You're not the boss of me now.

And you are not so big
>>
>>332525283
the game is pretty much maple story
>>
File: 1418845764561.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418845764561.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>replies 11/posters 4
>>
>>332525283
>tfw I was hyped for it but it turns out that you have to pay for basic features.
>>
>>332525283
I played it one of the early alpha or beta tests.

It was all right... Very linear and you don't play with anyone else.

You literally just solo the quests in a specific zone order and that's it.

There didn't seem to be anything else to do at all.

It's not really anything like RO at all. There's almost no content besides leveling
>>
Just do quests and stuff at your own leisure, no rush. Basically a time sink where at the end of the day, you have a character and equipment to show for it.

Great if you like the artstyle and music, there is a EU server (Based in East US for now).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.